Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
Fotona is the latest laser machinery that combines two aesthetic laser wavelengths to treat a wide range of non-surgical irregularities on the face and body
One of the non-surgical facial procedures that Fotona has developed is the non-surgical necklift. Non-surgical neck lifting is the process of using lasers to tighten the skin around the neck, under the chin, and under and around the jawline. Over time, aging causes our skin to lose its elasticity. Elasticity in the skin is supported by collagen and elastin. The loss of these two important components of the skin’s structure results in saggy skin and the increased formation of fine lines and wrinkles. The process of aging in the neck is inevitable. However, you can take precautionary measures to avoid excessive aging in the neck by keeping a well-defined neck and jawline.
Fotona 4D laser technology, gently resurfaces, rejuvenates the skin.
How Does It Work?
Fotona’s high-performance Nd:YAG laser under Piano Mode delivers super-long pulses of laser energy to the epidermal layers of the skin. The Piano modality allows for the safe delivery of laser energy without causing harm to the surface of the skin, while providing skin-remodelling benefits under the surface of the skin. The thermal bulk heat induction of laser energy stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the skin to help restore firmness and rejuvenate the quality of the skin on the neck. Non-surgical neck lift procedures are ideal before or after other neck-sculpting procedures such as the Er:YAG laser fractional skin surfacing. The combination of Er:YAG and Nd:YAG lasers in one procedure is just one of the advantages of Fotona laser treatments, which supersede other laser treatments on the market today.
How Many Treatments Are Required?
Non-invasive necklift procedures with Fotona’s Piano Mode gently remodel the skin on the neck by creating firmer, tight-looking skin over the course of several treatments. Treatments are required at least once a week for 1 month to achieve optimal results.
Fotona laser reatments are non-invasive and require no downtime
What Type of Results Can I Expect?
Fotona laser neck-remodelling procedures entail the heating of the dermis with controlled temperatures delivered to the neck and surrounding areas. Laser skin-remodelling procedures cause precise thermal injury to the skin structures of the treatment sites to stimulate the increased activity of collagen production. Piano Mode skin remodelling gently induces collagen remodelling without harming the outer layers of the skin. Improved structural support in the skin of the neck causes the visible layers of skin to appear firm and tight.
Fotona laser neck-lift procedures are photothermal remodelling procedures that activate neocollagenesis in the neck. Some patients may experience redness and mild swelling in the neck areas that have been treated. All post-treatment symptoms should subside within an hour or two following non-surgical laser necklift procedures.
Substantially improved results with non-surgical neck lifting are obtained over the course of a treatment program specifically customized to the patient’s level of improvement goals. Once the level of tightness in the skin has been achieved, maintenance treatments are recommended every 6 months to extend the beneficial results of laser neck lift procedures.
If you are embarrassed about your loose skin on the neck that makes it appear like a “turkey neck” or you have developed a “double chin” over the years, then non-surgical neck lift procedures may be a good option for you. Fotona laser neck treatments require no downtime, so patients can resume their normal activities immediately after their appointment.
Contact our office today to schedule your consultation with one of our qualified laser specialists.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatment
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments with Fotona
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2: Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1: Head And Neck
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Hot Vs. Cold
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
- Lip Plumping with Fotona
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- What You Need to Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing with Fotona
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.