What Is Smooth Mode?
Smooth mode is a fractionated Er:YAG laser setting for the Fotona Dynamis SP Series machine
It gently rejuvenates the surface of the skin and the inside of the mouth. Smooth mode is used to treat soft tissues inside the mouth, the superficial layers of the skin, and other treatments like vaginal rejuvenation and urinary stress incontinence treatments. Areas treated by Smooth mode laser cause localized conversion of tissue collagen to increase the production of collagen and fibroblasts within the epidermal structures. This results in the softening of wrinkles and tightening of the skin while significantly improving elasticity.
Smooth mode results are natural looking without any downtime or pain in most cases
Smooth mode is also a great treatment for people who want maintain their plastic surgery results by preventing the formation of new wrinkles. Adults who want to increase their radiance in their skin can even benefit from a single treatment.
Benefits Of Smooth Mode Skin Rejuvenation
- No downtime
- No redness
- No anaesthetic
- No injection
- No topical
- Minimal discomfort
- Short treatments
- No post treatment symptoms
What Can Er:YAG In Smooth Mode Achieve?
What Areas Can Smooth Mode Treat?
Cosmetic Facial Toning
The Fotona proprietary laser handpiece is inserted inside the mouth with no direct contact to the walls of the mouth. The laser light emits pulses of laser to the surface of the oral cavity without damaging the surface of the skin. Treatments are comfortable and safe. Some patients may experience some heat during treatments. The practitioner treats the entire oral cavity, resulting in the immediate tightening of the nasolabial folds, mouth, and cheeks. Repeated treatments can reduce wrinkles.
Intraorally For Snoring Reduction
The specialized Fotona hand piece is inseted in the back of the mouth towards the back of the throat. Laser is delivered to the uvula and the soft palate to strengthen and increase the airway passage for easier breathing ability. Patients who snore or who have obstructive sleep apnea can significantly benefit from these treatments. A program of at least 3 treatments is required to achieve long lasting, enhanced breathing results with no discomfort or downtime.
Surface Of The Skin On The Face And Body
Er:YAG with Smooth mode is an ideal treatment for people who want to gently achieve skin rejuvenation in a short period of time without any pain or discomfort. Smooth mode effectively treats and rejuvenates any part of the body that appears to have signs of aging. Common treatment areas include the face, neck, decolleté, back of hands, back, chest, arms, and legs. Smooth mode is safe on virtually all areas of the body!
Who Is A Good Candidate?
Patients who have realistic expectations in naturally reducing the signs of aging on the face, neck, hands, and body are great candidates for this treatment. Smooth mode safely delivers Er:YAG laser thermal energy to the skin’s tissue cells, conducting the production of collagen formation for the anatomical structures of the treated sites. If you are interested in revitalizing the skin on your face or body with Fotona’s innovative Er:YAG Smooth mode, then contact Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Cosmetic Clinic to schedule your complimentary consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Alyria’s Skin Optimizing System
Alyria’s Skin Optimizing System is an exceptional skin care line that can be customized for each person to help them attain their cosmetic goals.
Dr. Torgerson is one of the first plastic surgeons in Canada to pair the GliSODin Skin Nutrients products with his facial cosmetic procedures. His prescription of vitamin supplementation with therapeutic doses of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredients prepare his patients for their treatments while assisting in the healing process by stimulating cellular reproduction to achieve optimal results.
To view more information on the products that Dr. Torgerson carries at his Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Clinic and Laser Centre, visit our website by clicking on the link below. Contact our office to speak with one of our highly knowledgeable staff members for further inquiries regarding the ingredients or application methods of the products that we carry at our online webstore. Visit www.drtorgerson.com/shop
Fotona Laser Treatment
- HotSculpting Vs. SculpSure
- Hot Vs. Cold
- How Does Laser Breast Lifting Work?
- Bikini-Ready Body Treatments
- Non-Invasive Laser Body Contouring For New Moms
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 3 : Lower Body
- Acne Scar Resurfacing For The Cheeks
- Know Your Non-Surgical Body-Contouring Options
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 1
- Laser Breast Lifting – FAQ – Part 2
- IntimaLase - Laser Vaginal Tightening
- Ideal Laser Breast Lifting Candidates
- Do This Once A Week To Look Slimmer Fast
- 2D Non-Invasive Body Contouring
- Fotona RenovaLase – Vaginal Atrophy Laser Treatment
- Fotona IncontiLase Treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fotona Smooth Mode for Gynecology
- Reduce Rosacea With Fotona
- Fotona Laser Arm Lifting
- Deep Fractionated Laser Treatments With Fotona
- Fotona Piano Mode Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Piano Mode Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Laser Brow Lifting With Fotona
- Lip Plumping With Fotona
- What You Need To Know About Fractional Laser Resurfacing With Fotona
- How To Contour Your Jawline With Fotona Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Neck Lift With Fotona
- Fotona Laser Treatments For The Hands
- Fotona Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Neck Lifting With Fotona
- The Power Of Laser Face Lifting With Fotona 4D
- Fotona TightSculpting
- Head-to-toe Aesthetic Treatments - Part 2 : Upper Body
- Head-to-Toe Aesthetic Treatments – Part 1 : Head And Neck
- What Is Smooth Mode?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For Upper Face
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 2
- HotSculpting FAQ Part 1
- Benefits Of Laser Face Lifting
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With FRAC3
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.