Women have been applying and using makeup for many centuries.
The advancement of makeup has reached heightened levels of expertise with companies and brands that have emerged onto the aesthetics market and specialize in expert skin care and professional-grade makeup products. The infusion of skincare and make-up into one category has escalated the way that consumers behave when purchasing makeup products for the face. Women hold the highest purchasing power. Nevertheless, men are also adapting to the changing cultural norms by openly discussing and wearing natural make-up products that help enhance and cover unsightly imperfections on the face, regardless of age, gender, and/or sexual orientation.
Extra Step In Care For Your Skin
Glominerals offers professional-grade mineral makeup for those who want to take the extra step in care for their skin while wearing makeup that lasts without clogging the pores. Mineral makeup products contain natural ingredients like vitamin A, E, and C along with iron and zinc oxides and many other beneficial ingredients that are free of chemicals and additives. For some people, irritated skin is caused by makeup that contains chemicals like parabens, chemical dyes, and perfumes. These ingredients are harsh on the skin and may cause breakouts for people with sensitive or acne-prone skin.
Glominerals makeup is talc-free and non-comedogenic, which means that the makeup has been specially formulated not to clog pores. Glominerals makeup offers a wide range of 122 mineral makeup products that vary in their coverage and protection. They come in a variety of seasonal colours. The professional-grade Glominerals products have added benefits with regular use such as UV sun protection, anti-oxidant properties that protect skin from free radicals with optimal coverage, and the correction of blemishes and spots on the face.
Plastic surgeons and dermatologists prefer that patients use Glominerals makeup products after surgical or non-surgical facial procedures. Dr. Cory Torgerson is well aware of the non-irritating properties of Glominerals, which is why he recommends the use of Glominerals makeup. It is safe to use after facial cosmetic procedures and is effective in providing coverage that gives confidence to Dr. Torgerson’s patients to face the world following their plastic surgery-related procedures.
Advantages Of Glominerals Makeup Products
Invasive and non-invasive facial treatments can sometimes leave behind irritation that can be seen with redness, swelling, flaking, or mild bruising. Dr. Torgerson suggests concealing post-procedural skin irregularities with Glominerals makeup so that his patients can resume their normal activities while providing protection to their skin. This ensures that his patients can cover their skin while providing protection from environmental aggravations without exposing their skin to the negative effects of wearing make-up too soon following aesthetic facial treatments.
Glominerals is an advanced mineral makeup line that is designed for professionals and their clients who want professional pharmaceutical-grade makeup that covers, corrects, and protects even the most sensitive of skin. In addition to those benefits, mineral makeup displays many advantages over conventional makeup products, including:
- the ability to hydrate the skin
- the hygienic application of makeup day in and day out because mineral makeup can withstand the buildup of bacteria
- allowing the skin to breathe when applied
- properties that last all day
- coverage versatility: light to full coverage available without any blocking of the pores or settling into fine lines and wrinkles from heavy coverage that ages the appearance of facial skin
- suitability for all skin types
Dr. Torgerson Facial Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Clinic offers Glominerals makeup products for patients who are interested in safely and effectively covering any imperfections on the face with or without the need of a cosmetic procedure. Call us now to book your consultation with one of our skin specialists for a skin analysis and colour matching of Glominerals makeup for your skin type.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- About Dr. Torgerson.com Online Store Products
- About Alyria Skincare
- When Should Men Start Anti-Aging Treatments
- Does Skin Have a Mind of its Own?
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Micro Needling 101
- Benefits Of Chemical Peels
- 3 Holiday Facial Rejuvenation Ideas
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Why You Need Vitamin C In Your Daily Skincare Routine
- Why Facial Cosmetic Procedures Are on the Rise Among Young Women These Days
- What is Acne?
- Weight Loss With GliSODin’s Advanced Slimming Formula
- What are Redensity l Skin Rejuvenation Injections?
- The Importance Of Exfoliation
- The Different Stages Of The Aging Face
- The Dangerous Side Of Chronic Sun Exposure
- Teoxane Skincare With Hyaluronic Acid
- Skin-Brightening Options with Alyria Skin Care
- Signs Of Sun-Damaged Skin
- Sunscreen And Why We Need It
- SilkPeel Facial
- Popular Male Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Non-Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Gift Ideas For Him And For Her
- Cosmetic Procedure Aftercare
- Beauty Skincare Facials
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.