Non Surgical Laser Treatments
Non Surgical Laser Treatments Toronto
Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Cosmetic Clinic in Toronto offers the most advanced laser technology to provide various skin revitalizing treatments with the highest degree of precision.
*Laser skin treatments in Toronto are rapidly becoming the top non-surgical treatment for anti-aging and corrective care because they are non-invasive and usually require little downtime. The results are seen quickly and are effective in targeting many problem areas.*
Expertise, Experience, and Skill
Why choose Dr. Torgerson and his laser clinic?
Dr. Torgerson is a top facial plastic surgeon, which means that his expertise, experience, and skill is solely dedicated to the head and neck. Dr. Torgerson has achieved the highest degree of specialty training in his field and has accrued years of experience and knowledge here in Toronto. We believe that a top expert should be performing treatments on the head and neck. Therefore, our laser clinic staff is superiorly trained and educated in their respective areas and is responsible to Dr. Torgerson.
Our clinic offers both ablative and non-ablative laser technology. We have both CO2 and Erbiumlasers with the most current advancements in the industry. Our laser services cover a wide range of treatments: sun spots and damage, moles, collagen stimulation, skin renewal, pigmentation irregularities, spider veins, skin texture, skin tone, skin quality, acne scarring, and anti-aging skin tightening.
Dr. Torgerson offers a 30-minute consultation for you to discover which laser treatment would be most effective for your area of concern. Depending on the laser treatment, you may even be able to proceed with the non-surgical treatment on the same day.
Cost-Effective Packaged Series of Treatments
What can you expect during a laser treatment?
Laser treatments can be purchased as single treatments. However, most will provide superior results when purchased in a packaged series of treatments. They also end up being more cost-effective in the long run if a package is purchased, as the treatments can be used at anytime in the future and do not expire.
The level of discomfort differs depending on the type of laser treatment decided upon, the area being treated, and the patient’s sensitivity. The Clearlift laser produces absolutely no pain, whereas others like the CO2 laser require effective pain-reducers to be used. No matter what laser treatment is chosen, our laser clinic is committed to your comfort. All options and preferences can be recommended and discussed prior to treatment.
Typically, most laser procedures require 1 to 3 days of downtime, depending on your comfort level with heading back into public after a treatment. However, we do offer the revolutionary Clearlift Q-Switch laser, which requires absolutely no downtime!
*Most laser treatments will also result in short-term redness, swelling, and/ or sensitivity. The wonderful thing is that with the current technology available, the side effects are significantly less than what they traditionally were even just a few short years ago!*
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Fotona Laser Treatments
The Newest Technology
The Fotona Laser System is one of the newest technologies with many innovative and versatile laser treatments available for patients. Being one of the first in Toronto to offer this Fotona laser technology, Dr. Torgerson’s Laser clinic is delighted with the safety and efficacy of this laser, as well as the high satisfaction rate of treated patients. Some of the unique laser treatments the Fotona can provide are: non-surgical breast lift; treatment of hysperhydrosis (excessive sweating), nail infections, and nail fungus; skin tightening; *fat reduction through HotSculpting (also known as Tight Sculpting); and even wart removal treatments and reduction of snoring treatments!*
Other factors to consider if you’re thinking about a skin laser treatment
We recommend that no Botox, Dysport, or injectable filler be done 2 weeks prior or 2 weeks after most non-surgical laser treatments. Although no specific complications are anticipated, as a precaution, we prefer not to treat pregnant women. Patients should postpone non-surgical laser treatments if there are active cold sores or infection in the area(s) to be treated. Recent tanning, either natural or artificial, can interfere with some laser treatments; therefore, treatment should be postponed until the tan has faded. Please check with our medical personnel if you have questions. Keloid scarring, connective tissue disease, immunosuppression or auto-immune disorders, vitiligo, or uncontrolled diabetes may be contraindications for laser treatments. Your suitability for treatment will be assessed at your initial consultation. Try not to wear any makeup to your laser appointment. However, if you forget, we’ll be happy to cleanse your skin for you! Avoid any irritants and exfoliants to your skin such as any products containing retin-A, retinol, benzolyl peroxide, glycolye/ salicylic acids, or astringents for 1 week before your treatment.
Diversity of Fotona Applications
The Fotona laser can also successfully accommodate more classically known laser treatments such as laser hair removal, moles and lesions removal, anti-aging treatments, such as erbium, fractionated laser procedures, ablative and non ablative laser treatments, non surgical face lifting and skin tightening, active acne and acne scars, body scars, sun damage, wrinkles and fine lines, spider veins and varicose veins. The diversity of Fotona applications makes it a definite leader in the field of laser technology- allowing for both cosmetic concerns and medical issues to be treated and effectively addressed. If you are considering a laser treatment in Toronto, we would love to hear from you and schedule you in for a consultation to learn more about what a high quality laser treatment could do for you!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- ND-YAG Laser
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Scar Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.