Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
The second part of our series continues to cover the benefits of non-surgical anti-aging laser treatments for the body as compared to surgical procedures.
The choice between surgical and non-surgical is a matter of personal preference, and patients must should receive a comprehensive in-person consultation to thoroughly asses their areas of concern by a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon, by a dermatologist for specific concerns of the skin, or by a certified laser and skin specialist for an effective evaluation of their areas of concern. Read below about more advantages of non-surgically enhancing the body.
Non-invasive procedures do not commonly require any downtime and do not produce post-treatment side effects that are comparable to surgical procedures. People who wish to resume their normal activities after their treatments have the freedom to do so with non-invasive treatments. The symptoms associated with laser treatments are generally limited to the duration of the treatment and do not typically last for more than 24 hours after the treatment has been completed. Some minimally invasive procedures can produce longer-lasting post-treatment side effects and may require post-treatment care. In general, people can receive laser treatments without any detectable side effects on the surface of their skin.
Surgery is a serious decision with a higher price tag. Anti-aging treatments can be a feasible option for people who cannot afford the higher costs associated with surgery. It is true that over time, non-invasive procedures can add up to a similar cost to that of surgical procedures. However, with surgical procedures, full payment in advance is usually required. Non-surgical procedures can provide more flexibility for people who are more comfortable with payments per treatment.
Non-invasive anti-aging treatments provide a more comfortable experience for patients who undergo the treatments without having to go on pain medications before, during, or after treatments. Non-surgical treatments that do have associated discomfort are still more tolerable than post-surgical pain, which almost always requires narcotic drugs. Non-surgical treatments are ideal for people who do not have the extra time to take off work for recovery after surgery. Less invasive procedures are a perfect choice for people who do not want to disrupt their daily regular routines.
Non-invasive procedures enhance the natural features of the treatment area without altering or changing the treatment site. Non-surgical procedures are ideal for people who are not yet ready for a transformation of their areas of concern without committing to a surgical procedure.
The best outcome of body-modification procedures, whether surgical or not, is the confidence that people gain from the improvements the treatments produce. Essentially, plastic surgery, regardless of whether it is invasive or not, is for people who are not quite satisfied with a certain part of their face or body and wish to have a plastic surgeon change the appearance or structure of their body. Changes can make a huge positive impact on the way people perceive themselves and how they feel they are being perceived by society. The beauty of body modification lies in the eye of the beholder.
When considering plastic surgery, it is very important to seek the right kind of plastic surgeon to perform the procedure for you. A cosmetic facial plastic surgeon is a specialist in surgeries related to the head, neck, ears, and throat. A general plastic surgeon is a specialist in various types of plastic surgery procedures for the face and body. It is highly recommended to choose a plastic surgeon who has built their repertoire in a sub-speciality where their expertise is geared towards a certain type of surgery. A rule to remember is to go to a plastic surgeon who specializes in the exact same procedure that you are interested in.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- ND-YAG Laser
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Ablative Laser Treatments
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.