Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
There are many advantages to receiving anti-aging treatments for the body without surgery.
The popular ways people can rejuvenate the various areas of the body include receiving laser skin-tightening procedures, laser-lipo fat-reduction treatments, lesion and scar removal treatments, and skin-resurfacing treatments almost anywhere on the body that requires resurfacing.
Most laser treatments usually provide the same class of positive benefits as surgical procedures. Let’s discuss some of the advantages of minimally invasive anti-aging treatments for the body vs. surgical anti-aging procedures for the body.
Patients are often unsure if the results they achieve from non-surgical treatments are short-term or long-lasting. Non-surgical procedures can produce results that are long-lasting if they are done correctly in a treatment program that consists of treatment intervals at the suggested rate of repetition. The importance of the frequency of treatments is very closely tied to how effective the treatments will be. For patients who receive non-surgical laser treatments, following the suggested treatment plan is an important factor in how successful the results will be.
Quicker and More Efficient
Surgery is a heavyweight decision with important factors like high-cost medical clearances from physicians, emotional and physical commitment to a long lasting change, along with other very serious decisions regarding the appearance where changes sometimes cannot be reversed. Non-invasive procedures are milder forms of modification and do not cause a dramatic change in the treatment area, whereas surgery totally changes the anatomy of the area that is being intervened surgically. One disadvantage of semi-lasting treatments is that the results do not necessarily last as long as the results of a surgical procedure. However, minimally invasive procedures can be ideal body-modification treatments for people who are not ready for a change.
Surgery Results Are Immediate
Faster, Immediate Results
Non-invasive procedures do work slowly over the course of several weeks and after multiple treatments. With most non-invasive procedures, treatment results are usually visible 4 to 6 weeks after treatments. Surgery results are immediate. However, the associated downtime disables the person from being able to really see the final results for several months after surgery. Also, highly invasive procedures for the body such as liposuction limit the patient from performing daily activities for a few weeks after surgery, whereas non-surgical procedures typically do not affect the patient to the same degree of disability.
There is a wide variety of disadvantages and advantages between both surgical and non-surgical treatments. The choice between the two is really based on many factors that patients should consider when deciding on the right treatment for their concerns.
Non-invasive body modification treatments require commitment to a series of treatments in a predetermined treatment plan. Altering the treatment agenda can interfere with the results that the practitioner is able to produce for their patients. Rescheduling can also conflict with the timeline of when the final results can be expected.
Body-modification treatments can be customized to meet the patient’s cosmetic goals. Read the second part of “Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments for the Body” to learn more about the other advantages of improving the body without surgery.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- ND-YAG Laser
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Scar Treatments
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.