Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
Photorejuvenation refers to the treatment of pigmentation on the surface of the skin caused by chronic exposure to ultraviolet radiation (UV) from the sun.
Photorejuvenation procedures target and remove brown and red pigments from the skin and have long term benefits in preventing and managing the photo ageing process of the skin. Photoaging is also known as dermatoheliosis, which refers to the changing characteristics of unprotected skin that has been exposed to prolonged periods of sun exposure.
Photorejuvenation With AFT Laser Treatments
Anti Ageing Procedures
Photorejuvenation with AFT (Advanced Florescence Technology) laser treatments are advanced anti ageing procedures that combat the ageing of skin that has been exposed to direct sunlight. Overtime, long durations of sun exposure and environmental stress factors can cause structural damage to the skin, resulting in skin that appears looser and more hallow. AFT laser is the next generation of IPL laser treatments, and they are most commonly recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons for the effective treatment of sun spots, moles, lesions, and wrinkles. AFT treatments require minimal downtime with mild irritation that lasts for a few days post treatment.
Dr. Torgerson and the educated staff at his private Yorkville clinic is the best way to determine whether you can benefit from AFT–IPL photorejuvenation treatments.
Common Signs Of Skin Damage
Ideal candidates may have one or more of the following common signs of skin damage:
- Patchy, blotchy, uneven skin pigmentation
- Dark blemishes
- Sun spots
- Brown spots
- White spots
- Leathery looking skin – Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of skin firmness
- Loss of volume in the skin
*Irregularly shaped brown marks that appear to be growing in shape or size should be assessed by a skin specialist immediately.
In addition to sun associated skin damage, IPL treatments can help reduce or eliminate:
- Red blemishes
- Broken capillaries
- Redness on the skin
- Red-brown blemishes
- Oiliness in the skin
- Irregular complexion
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.