Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
Visits to the plastic surgeon used to be luxuries only afforded to the rich and famous.
Cosmetic procedures such as laser or surgery were very expensive. Those days are long gone, and now everyday normal people are able to preserve their youth for as long as possible. With the introduction of many affordable, non-surgical procedures over the past decade, everyone is able to visit the plastic surgeon’s office.
Restore And Rejuvenate A Youthful, Radiant Complexion
Beauty Is Only Skin Deep
One of the most popular methods of facial rejuvenation is laser skin therapy. It has several other names such as laser skin resurfacing, skin peel, photo facial, and photo rejuvenation. Many people, not just celebrities who are photographed constantly, are realizing the importance of maintaining the largest organ of our body. “Beauty is only skin deep” is an old saying and is definitely true in the facial cosmetic industry. Beauty begins with healthy, vibrant skin. A daily regime of cleansing with the use of quality facial products is extremely important, but the weather, sun, wind, and the aging process itself all contribute to our skin becoming dull and lifeless. This is where laser skin therapy can restore and rejuvenate a youthful, radiant complexion.
Famous people used to hide the fact that they’d had “work” done on their faces. Now, it seems that most of them are proud to admit that they want to age gracefully. Celebrities not only talk candidly about the procedure they received, but the doctor who performed it! Joan Rivers was probably the actor who talked most openly about all the plastic surgeries she’d undergone. Famous singers and actors who have spoken frankly about receiving laser skin therapy include Cate Blanchett, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Anniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Meryl Streep. And if you think it’s only women who get laser treatments, other male celebrities such as Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt have also received facial rejuvenation treatments as well.
Explore the Stunning Results
Excellent Condition of the Skin
Most of us think that magazine covers with these famous people appearing on the front cover have been photo shopped or air brushed to ensure they look as good as they do. This is most often the case; however, another contributing factor to their amazing look is often because of the excellent condition of their skin. It is in their best interest for celebs to look as youthful and preserved as possible, because their career depends on it. Dolly Parton can be quoted as saying, “I have to look my best because the better I look, the more money I make.”
Laser skin therapy will probably not motivate your boss to give you a raise, but there is deep satisfaction to be gained by renewing your youth and deferring the inevitable effects of a consultation at the Toronto laser clinic of renowned facial plastic surgeon Dr. Cory Torgerson will allow you to explore the stunning results that laser skin therapy can offer you.
You may not have a red carpet to walk down or a gala event to attend, but laser skin therapy can give you a healthy, glowing complexion that will enable you to walk into the company conference room, your family reunion, or any other event with confidence. Contact us today to find out more!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.