Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
If we were all honest, most of us have looked at pictures of models and celebrities in glamour magazines wishing we looked as good as they do!
In the past two decades, new facial cosmetic treatments have been introduced to the industry offering exciting options that enable everyone to age gracefully and look their best at any age. It is no longer necessary to envy Hollywood celebs because they look fantastic. At his private laser center in Toronto, Dr. Cory Torgerson offers a variety of choices that allow you to face the world at any age with confidence. Many of these facial cosmetic procedures do not involve any surgery. Cosmetic laser therapy is just one of several cutting-edge treatments that will allow you to look amazing.
Laser Therapy Stimulates Skin’s Natural Collagen Production
Remove Facial Imperfections
In determining whether laser therapy is right for you, the first important detail you should know is that the use of laser in the medical world is not new. Over 60 years ago, the first cosmetic laser procedure was performed. Since that time, scientists and laboratories around the world have continued to study and improve laser technology to ensure that it is not only effective, but safe as well. If the proper precautions are taken and a licensed professional is employed, cosmetic laser therapy is an exciting possibility for you.
So what can laser skin therapy accomplish? It is able to effectively minimize facial lines and wrinkles, produce a youthful, bright complexion with an even texture and tone, and remove many facial imperfections. Laser skin tightening and skin rejuvenation have been very popular in recent years. All laser treatments can be completed in a short amount of time without the expense of surgery! The results are immediate with ongoing improvements in the skin noticed long after the procedure, because laser therapy stimulates our skin’s natural collagen production.
Conscious Sedation Or Complete Sedation
Laser Skin Therapy Types
Many types of laser skin therapy are available at Dr. Torgerson’s laser clinic, and depending what your concerns are, his team of experts will choose the best laser treatment to address your specific needs. ClearLift and AFT laser therapies target more minimal skin irregularities, whereas CO2 fractionated laser and iPixel erbium laser target deeper issues. When the dermis is lasered, there is absolutely no downtime necessary for the skin to heal, but when the epidermis is targeted, it requires a few days to one week for the fresh layer of skin to heal properly.
Different types of laser beams are used with each type of laser therapy. Some use a low-energy frequency, whereas others use a high-powered ultra-pulse beam. All are administered externally using an articulated arm and a hand-piece. ClearLift and AFT laser require only a topical anaesthetic, whereas the more powerful laser treatments such as CO2 laser are conducted with either conscious sedation or complete sedation.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.