Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
It is estimated that roughly 2 million Canadians live with facial scars left by acne.
In the past, the traditional cosmetic procedure recommendation to treat acne scarring was chemical peels. Largely unaffordable and even seen by some as dangerous, chemical peels require a long recovery time and is just not feasible for many Canadians with busy schedules.
Throughout the past decade, laser treatments have now made it possible to erase acne scars without requiring the same recovery time and without the expense that chemical peels are advertised for.
More Patients Are Taking Advantage Of Laser Technology Due To Its High Percentage Of Satisfaction
Acne Scars Are Rid Of For Good
If you have never tried laser skin treatments to erase acne scars, now is your opportunity. For the first time, committing to a laser treatment plan will ensure that your acne scars are rid of for good. We know what it is to live years with acne pockmarks on the face. They undermine self-confidence, is a consistent bother to many patients, and many people overcompensate with more makeup than they prefer. There are a number of treatments that claim to fade scars but many people walk away unhappy with the results.
Through the use of laser technology, energy can be delivered to the skin in a precise way that improves texture and appearance within a matter of minutes. More patients are taking advantage of laser technology due to its high percentage of satisfaction among users and its effectiveness in accomplishing a significant reduction in acne scar appearance.
The amount of treatment required can vary. However, what is common is the lack of side effects. Many patients only experience a little bit of redness and tenderness, subsiding after an hour or so. The full extent of results can take some weeks to become apparent however in this time, there are no restrictions when it comes to makeup and moisturizers or any other facial products.
It Is Safe, Painless, And Is An Excellent Way To Permanently Correct Any Offending Scars
No Reason To Be Fearful
For people who have never tried laser treatment to address acne scarring, it can be a scary treatment option for some. There is no reason to be fearful of laser treatment as it is safe, painless, and is an excellent way to permanently correct any offending scars. Many opt for alternatives such as chemical peels, topical scar gels, and micro-needling, however, these rarely offer the extent of the results that a laser treatment promises. Though laser resurfacing can sound a bit scary and risky, in the hands of a trusted professional, there is no treatment as effective and painless with so minimal downtime as laser can provide.
Laser technology works by directing energy into the skin without penetrating the top layer of skin. The direction of this laser accelerates collagen stimulation and keeps the outer layer of skin from being destroyed. This approach limits visible skin damage and downtime, ultimately drawing from the body’s natural processes to overcome acne scarring. Following treatment, healthy skin slowly reveals itself, resulting in scarring, discolouration, and fine lines all being corrected. After a single treatment session, many patients end up requesting further sessions after they see the quality of results that this procedure can deliver.
If you are looking for more information on what to expect from a laser treatment session specifically to address acne scarring, we invite you to contact Dr. Torgerson’s Yorkville laser clinic, (647)343-0207. A consultation with one of Toronto’s top laser treatment specialists, Dr. Torgerson can provide a thorough skin assessment and can advise on the most appropriate treatment options to erase and minimize your acne scarring.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- ND-YAG Laser
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Scar Treatments
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.