Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
It is estimated that roughly 2 million Canadians live with facial scars left by acne.
In the past, the traditional cosmetic procedure recommendation to treat acne scarring was chemical peels. Largely unaffordable and even seen by some as dangerous, chemical peels require a long recovery time and is just not feasible for many Canadians with busy schedules.
Throughout the past decade, laser treatments have now made it possible to erase acne scars without requiring the same recovery time and without the expense that chemical peels are advertised for.
More Patients Are Taking Advantage Of Laser Technology Due To Its High Percentage Of Satisfaction
Acne Scars Are Rid Of For Good
If you have never tried laser skin treatments to erase acne scars, now is your opportunity. For the first time, committing to a laser treatment plan will ensure that your acne scars are rid of for good. We know what it is to live years with acne pockmarks on the face. They undermine self-confidence, is a consistent bother to many patients, and many people overcompensate with more makeup than they prefer. There are a number of treatments that claim to fade scars but many people walk away unhappy with the results.
Through the use of laser technology, energy can be delivered to the skin in a precise way that improves texture and appearance within a matter of minutes. More patients are taking advantage of laser technology due to its high percentage of satisfaction among users and its effectiveness in accomplishing a significant reduction in acne scar appearance.
The amount of treatment required can vary. However, what is common is the lack of side effects. Many patients only experience a little bit of redness and tenderness, subsiding after an hour or so. The full extent of results can take some weeks to become apparent however in this time, there are no restrictions when it comes to makeup and moisturizers or any other facial products.
It Is Safe, Painless, And Is An Excellent Way To Permanently Correct Any Offending Scars
No Reason To Be Fearful
For people who have never tried laser treatment to address acne scarring, it can be a scary treatment option for some. There is no reason to be fearful of laser treatment as it is safe, painless, and is an excellent way to permanently correct any offending scars. Many opt for alternatives such as chemical peels, topical scar gels, and micro-needling, however, these rarely offer the extent of the results that a laser treatment promises. Though laser resurfacing can sound a bit scary and risky, in the hands of a trusted professional, there is no treatment as effective and painless with so minimal downtime as laser can provide.
Laser technology works by directing energy into the skin without penetrating the top layer of skin. The direction of this laser accelerates collagen stimulation and keeps the outer layer of skin from being destroyed. This approach limits visible skin damage and downtime, ultimately drawing from the body’s natural processes to overcome acne scarring. Following treatment, healthy skin slowly reveals itself, resulting in scarring, discolouration, and fine lines all being corrected. After a single treatment session, many patients end up requesting further sessions after they see the quality of results that this procedure can deliver.
If you are looking for more information on what to expect from a laser treatment session specifically to address acne scarring, we invite you to contact Dr. Torgerson’s Yorkville laser clinic, (647)343-0207. A consultation with one of Toronto’s top laser treatment specialists, Dr. Torgerson can provide a thorough skin assessment and can advise on the most appropriate treatment options to erase and minimize your acne scarring.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- ND-YAG Laser
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Ablative Laser Treatments
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.