How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
Whether it is due to aging, sun damage, or a current or pre-existing skin condition, many individuals are unhappy with their complexion and struggle to find ways to rejuvenate their skin
Although some high-quality products and facials can have an impact, they are not potent enough to reverse the harm caused by damaging UV rays or to counteract your skin’s reduced collagen production and loss of elasticity. The best way to beautify your complexion is to get to the root of the problem, treating a wide array of skin and aging concerns such as scarring, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, and other skin irregularities with a Toronto CO2 laser skin treatment.
How does it work?
The CO2 laser skin treatment in Toronto is an innovative fractional laser skin-resurfacing procedure, which improves your skin using a high-energy beam of laser light. Targeting your specific area(s) of concern, the tiny microscopic laser heat channels resurface the skin, effectively treating signs of aging and/or skin irregularities. Because the laser is used to treat only a portion of the skin’s surface, the untreated areas form small “bridges” in response, which helps accelerate the healing process. As a result, although 5 to 7 days of downtime are required, this technique allows patients to resume work and other day-to-day activities much faster than traditional CO2 treatments and presents fewer risks and complications.
This treatment can be completely customized to each individual’s needs to ensure that your objective for the procedure is met. When completed by a skilled and experienced facial plastic surgeon, the CO2 laser skin treatment is the most effective non-surgical solution for a multitude of skin concerns. Dr. Torgerson performs this procedure in his hospital-grade approved and inspected surgical facility. He also offers conscious sedation, which means that this beautifying treatment is both quick and painless.
Beautify Your Complexion
The CO2 laser skin treatment works to improve and beautify your complexion in many ways. First of all, it targets and corrects your specific skin concerns. For example, it can be used to smooth fine lines and wrinkles or to eradicate scars, brown spots, and hyperpigmentation. In addition, the high-energy beam of laser light also prompts your skin to increase its collagen production, which has both short-term and long-term effects. Soon after the procedure, your skin will appear tighter. The continual stimulation of new underlying collagen means that you will continue to notice improvement over time.
If you take great care to protect your skin from further damage by following a healthy lifestyle and limiting your exposure to the sun and environmental factors such as smoking, the results from your CO2 laser skin treatment in Toronto can last for many years to come. Dr. Torgerson will provide you with a complete list of aftercare instructions, which should be followed carefully.
To learn more about how you can beautify your complexion with the latest innovation in laser technology, we welcome you to contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Torgerson.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.