How to Accomplish Bigger Busts with Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
Laser breast lifting is a cutting-edge, non-invasive procedure that tightens and lifts the skin of the breast tissue, resulting in visibly fuller and firmer breasts.
Laser breast lifting is one of the newest procedures available at Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Laser Clinic. The procedure uses the state-of-the-art technology of the Nd:YAG and Er:YAG lasers to lift and tighten the skin around the breast tissue and can be completed in as little as one hour.
The process itself involves 2 steps that induce both the superficial and deep tightening of breast tissue. As the laser light is emitted into the breast tissue, thermal heating is induced. During the first step, the erbium YAG laser is used for gentle skin tightening, while in the second step the Nd:YAG laser heats deep tissue, which helps shrink the skin. The dual action of the shrinking and tightening of the skin lifts the skin on the breast. The laser technology also stimulates collagen and elastin fibre production, which helps restore and rejuvenate the dermal structures of the breasts and surrounding tissue.
Although a minimum of 3 treatments at 3-week intervals are required, results can often be observed after a single treatment as breasts become firmer and less saggy. To ensure the longevity of optimal results, maintenance treatments at 6-month intervals are recommended.
Since these treatments are non-invasive, they are generally well tolerated by all patients. However, a topical anaesthetic can be applied prior to the procedure to minimize any mild discomfort experienced as a result of the heating in the tissue. Laser breast lift treatments are ideal for women looking to correct sagging as a result of aging, breastfeeding, or weight fluctuations, but are also suitable for women looking for a preventative measure or for those looking to restore tightness in the breast tissue and surrounding area.
Laser Breast Lifts
Due to its non-invasive nature, there are minimal side effects associated with laser breast lifting treatments. Following the procedure, there may be tenderness as well as redness and mild swelling. However, these symptoms will subside within a few days. Since the treatment area is likely to feel dry and tight, moisturizer should be used to minimize discomfort. It is also advisable to avoid direct sunlight to the treated area for a few days following the procedure.
Laser breast lifts are ideal for women who are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts and are looking for non-invasive and natural-looking results. Although bigger and firmer busts can be expected as a result of this treatment, it is worth noting that when compared to surgical procedures, the results of non-surgical breast lifts are not as dramatic. Patients are urged to have realistic expectations going into the procedure, as the end result will be a subtle lifting of the breast tissue.
If you are looking to explore the benefits of laser breast-lifting treatments, we welcome you to contact our office for a complimentary consultation with one of our laser specialists to find out if this procedure is right for you.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- ND-YAG Laser
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Scar Treatments
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.