How to Accomplish Bigger Busts with Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
Laser breast lifting is a cutting-edge, non-invasive procedure that tightens and lifts the skin of the breast tissue, resulting in visibly fuller and firmer breasts.
Laser breast lifting is one of the newest procedures available at Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Laser Clinic. The procedure uses the state-of-the-art technology of the Nd:YAG and Er:YAG lasers to lift and tighten the skin around the breast tissue and can be completed in as little as one hour.
The process itself involves 2 steps that induce both the superficial and deep tightening of breast tissue. As the laser light is emitted into the breast tissue, thermal heating is induced. During the first step, the erbium YAG laser is used for gentle skin tightening, while in the second step the Nd:YAG laser heats deep tissue, which helps shrink the skin. The dual action of the shrinking and tightening of the skin lifts the skin on the breast. The laser technology also stimulates collagen and elastin fibre production, which helps restore and rejuvenate the dermal structures of the breasts and surrounding tissue.
Although a minimum of 3 treatments at 3-week intervals are required, results can often be observed after a single treatment as breasts become firmer and less saggy. To ensure the longevity of optimal results, maintenance treatments at 6-month intervals are recommended.
Since these treatments are non-invasive, they are generally well tolerated by all patients. However, a topical anaesthetic can be applied prior to the procedure to minimize any mild discomfort experienced as a result of the heating in the tissue. Laser breast lift treatments are ideal for women looking to correct sagging as a result of aging, breastfeeding, or weight fluctuations, but are also suitable for women looking for a preventative measure or for those looking to restore tightness in the breast tissue and surrounding area.
Laser Breast Lifts
Due to its non-invasive nature, there are minimal side effects associated with laser breast lifting treatments. Following the procedure, there may be tenderness as well as redness and mild swelling. However, these symptoms will subside within a few days. Since the treatment area is likely to feel dry and tight, moisturizer should be used to minimize discomfort. It is also advisable to avoid direct sunlight to the treated area for a few days following the procedure.
Laser breast lifts are ideal for women who are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts and are looking for non-invasive and natural-looking results. Although bigger and firmer busts can be expected as a result of this treatment, it is worth noting that when compared to surgical procedures, the results of non-surgical breast lifts are not as dramatic. Patients are urged to have realistic expectations going into the procedure, as the end result will be a subtle lifting of the breast tissue.
If you are looking to explore the benefits of laser breast-lifting treatments, we welcome you to contact our office for a consultation with one of our laser specialists to find out if this procedure is right for you.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.