Laser Tattoo Removal
Regretting that tattoo? Laser tattoo removal treatments are one of the top, most effective methods to eliminate unwanted tattoos.
However, the best results come from laser clinics that combine extensive experience with the newest equipment. We’re pleased to introduce the Clarion StarWalker Laser – a technological gamechanger. Patented, state-of-the-art innovation makes this an efficient, powerful laser without compromising comfort or skin safety.
Have you been feeling nervous about getting rid of your ink? We’ll make the process a breeze.
At Dr. Cory Torgerson’s Laser Clinic, we remove tattoos of every size, colour, and location. Our excellent safety record, reputable facility and expert staff ensure your satisfaction. Only qualified personnel perform laser tattoo removal sessions under the expertise of facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Cory Torgerson, so you’re assured of top-of-the-line equipment and care.
Our Fotona StarWalker MaQX system is the most advanced Q-switched laser available. It boasts the ability to erase a broad spectrum of tattoo colours, including black ink, which accounts for more than half of all tattoos. It can remove your unwanted body art safely, quickly, and virtually pain-free without damaging the skin.
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
During a laser tattoo removal session, pulses of light from the laser are directed onto ink particles, breaking up tattoo pigment. Once the ink is in smaller particles, they are easily removed by the body’s natural filtering system. Cleansing and filtering of the ink take place over several weeks, and treatments are spaced out accordingly.
The next time you come in, your tattoo will already be lighter than it was.
Patient comfort is important, so we use a combination of a topical numbing cream and medication to help ease your laser treatment process. Most patients find the laser tattoo removal experience tolerable and better than they expected. After, they can return to normal activities without any downtime.
What to Expect
You should expect more than one treatment to achieve the expected results, as tattoo removal typically requires multiple treatments. However, our advanced equipment has reduced the number of necessary treatments and consistently delivers dramatic improvements, fast.
Each tattoo is different, depending on the size, colour and depth, but these factors will be addressed during your laser tattoo removal consultation. You’ll receive a customized timeline, personalized just for you.
It treats all pigmented lesions and tattoo colours
4 laser sources in a single system
Large spot size treatment with high single-pulse energy
Uniform beam profile with the patented OPTOflex® vacuum cell technology
The StarWalker device is completely customizable for you! Your exact treatment parameters and presets are memorized for consistent, optimal treatment every time. Precision and accuracy have never been so impressive.
With each laser tattoo removal session, ink gradually clears, and pigment intensity fades. Some patients wish to have their tattoo lightened before covering with a new tattoo. This is often possible with our laser tattoo technology using only one or two sessions. Visit our Toronto office and let us make a plan to suit your goals.
Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal
Cost of laser tattoo removal in Toronto varies depending on the tattoo. A personalized quote will be provided during the consultation. If preferred, you can take advantage of our convenient financing packages to help you see clear skin, faster.
What Are Some Things You Should Know Before Getting Your Tattoo Removed?
Set realistic expectations!
One treatment will not remove your tattoo!
Amateur tattoos vs. professional tattoos
Location of the tattoo
What you should expect after a laser tattoo removal treatment
There is a higher risk of hypopigmentation for people with darker skin tones
If you’ve been told laser tattoo removal isn’t safe for your skin colour, visit us for an assessment and let the experts advise you about your best treatment options. Our Toronto laser tattoo removal clinic has a glowing reputation for successful results on many skin types.
Know the risks and potential side effects
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- ND-YAG Laser
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Scar Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.