Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
It is no secret that we are all aging. Time marches on, and there is no magic wand that we can wave to change the date on our birth certificate.
While it is true that everyone is subject to the aging process, the irritation arises because we all age at a different pace. It can lead to despair when your friend still has remarkably smooth skin, but you have noticeable crow’s feet around your eyes and have developed significant lines between your nose and mouth!
Laser Therapy Can Be Accomplished In A Very Short Time
Many factors can have an impact on the condition of our skin: pollution, exposure to the sun and the elements, smoking, and whether you are disciplined enough to have a skincare regime. Even genetics plays a huge part in how quickly we age, including influences such as whether you have thick or thin skin or a light or dark complexion. Although there are a lot of factors that we can’t control in the aging process, there are definitely ways that we can improve ourselves regardless.
Laser therapy for facial wrinkles is just one of the procedures offered by Dr. Cory Torgerson at his Yorkville surgery centre. He offers several types of laser therapy and skin resurfacing to address both fine lines and deeper wrinkles. If you are interested in simply smoothing and tightening your skin, light-weight laser therapy would be recommended (AFT, IPL). If your concern involves deeper wrinkles that are not superficial, Dr. Torgerson would probably suggest one of the heavy-weight laser treatments (Erbium, CO2).
The beauty of laser therapy is that it can be accomplished in a very short amount of time. Within 30 minutes, a non-invasive laser procedure can be administered with noticeable results. The client can continue their schedule without interruption, as there are little side effects to the treatment. Even the most invasive laser procedure only takes minutes to accomplish, but 1 week is required for the healing process to take place.
Safe & Effective Alternative To Going Under The Surgical Knife
Laser skin therapy directs beams of heat to either the underlying layer of skin (dermis) or the top layer of skin (epidermis). Depending on the type of laser, low-energy or high-energy wavelengths are administered. When the dermis is targeted, the heat causes changes to occur. As the tissue heals, the skin is left smoother and tighter. When the heat is directed to the facial surface, the old skin is vaporized, and after healing, a fresh new layer of skin is revealed. With all types of laser therapy, whether the heat targets the dermis or epidermis, collagen production is aroused, and clients notice the glowing effects in their skin long after the laser treatment.
Laser therapy has grown in popularity because it provides a safe, effective alternative to going under the surgical knife. It is more inexpensive than traditional surgery and provides wonderful, satisfying results for patients.
Why not allow Dr. Torgerson to help you put your best face forward? Although laser skin therapy can’t change the date on your birth certificate, it can fool people into thinking you are much younger than you actually are!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?