Less Invasive Laser Treatments
The advancement in laser technology has taken the facial cosmetic industry by storm in the past 10 years.
There are now several laser treatments available to maintain a glowing complexion and offset the signs of aging. These skin-resurfacing and skin-tightening procedures are approved for use in Canada and the United States and are now offered as an anti-aging option instead of facial plastic surgery. The private laser centre operated by Dr. Cory Torgerson in Yorkville, downtown Toronto, is proud to offer several laser facial treatments for clients.
Less Invasive Laser Treatments Is An Excellent Way To Maintain A Youthful Complexion
What Are The Signs Of Aging?
The signs of aging are inevitable and usually begin with tiny lines forming around the eyes and mouth as well as the advent of nasal labial folds, the lines that form between the nose and the mouth. Left unchecked, these lines become deeper with age and form full-fledged wrinkles, along with drooping jowls. Less invasive laser treatments, used on a regular basis, are an excellent way to maintain a youthful complexion and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
The term non-ablative is also used when referring to less invasive laser treatments. It can refer to the removal of a layer of skin and the amount of time necessary for recovery. The beauty of less invasive laser treatments is that most of them require only minimal recovery time, making it possible to receive the treatment and return to work the following day. In some cases, the skin may be pink for a few hours or just a few days.
Are You Looking To Offset The Effects Of Aging?
Clearlift And The Aft IPL Laser Therapy
Dr. Torgerson offers two types of non-ablative laser treatments at his facial cosmetic clinic. These are the Clearlift laser therapy and the AFT IPL laser therapy. The clearlift treatment has also been called the “mini-facelift” as it produces remarkable results, smoothing out crow’s feet and lip lines as well as tightening the skin. Using pulsed laser light, heat is evenly distributed into the dermis (underlying skin tissues), stimulating new collagen production. The top layer of skin remains untouched, which is the reason that no recovery time is necessary. In the days and weeks following a clearlift laser treatment, clients will notice that their skin has a better texture and a renewed glow due to the generation of new collagen. For best results, several treatments are recommended staged 4 to 6 weeks apart.
The AFT treatment is also referred to as the next-generation IPL (intense pulsed light therapy). Using many fractional wave lengths, the laser is transmitted deeply into the dermis. Because it is more powerful than the Clearlift therapy, it not only deals with crow’s feet, but is an excellent treatment for acne scars, spider veins, brown spots due to aging and hyperpigmentation. Although 1 treatment produces noticeable results, 2 or 3 treatments four weeks apart produce optimum results.
If you are wanting to offset the effects of aging with a non-invasive laser treatment, why not book a complimentary appointment at Dr. Torgerson’s laser clinic to determine which therapy would best target your needs? You will also be able to view before and after photos of clients who have undergone laser treatments and see with your own eyes the incredible results that lasers can produce.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- ND-YAG Laser
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Scar Treatments
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.