Less Invasive Laser Treatments
The advancement in laser technology has taken the facial cosmetic industry by storm in the past 10 years.
There are now several laser treatments available to maintain a glowing complexion and offset the signs of aging. These skin-resurfacing and skin-tightening procedures are approved for use in Canada and the United States and are now offered as an anti-aging option instead of facial plastic surgery. The private laser centre operated by Dr. Cory Torgerson in Yorkville, downtown Toronto, is proud to offer several laser facial treatments for clients.
Less Invasive Laser Treatments Is An Excellent Way To Maintain A Youthful Complexion
What Are The Signs Of Aging?
The signs of aging are inevitable and usually begin with tiny lines forming around the eyes and mouth as well as the advent of nasal labial folds, the lines that form between the nose and the mouth. Left unchecked, these lines become deeper with age and form full-fledged wrinkles, along with drooping jowls. Less invasive laser treatments, used on a regular basis, are an excellent way to maintain a youthful complexion and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
The term non-ablative is also used when referring to less invasive laser treatments. It can refer to the removal of a layer of skin and the amount of time necessary for recovery. The beauty of less invasive laser treatments is that most of them require only minimal recovery time, making it possible to receive the treatment and return to work the following day. In some cases, the skin may be pink for a few hours or just a few days.
Are You Looking to Offset the Effects of Aging?
Clearlift and AFT-IPL Laser Therapy
Dr. Torgerson offers two types of non-ablative laser treatments at his facial cosmetic clinic. These are Clearlift laser therapy and AFT-IPL laser therapy. The clearlift treatment has also been called the “mini-facelift” as it produces remarkable results, smoothing out crow’s feet and lip lines as well as tightening the skin. Using pulsed laser light, heat is evenly distributed into the dermis (underlying skin tissues), stimulating new collagen production. The top layer of skin remains untouched, which is the reason that no recovery time is necessary. In the days and weeks following a Clearlift laser treatment, clients will notice that their skin has a better texture and a renewed glow due to the generation of new collagen. For best results, several treatments are recommended staged 4 to 6 weeks apart.
The AFT treatment is also referred to as the next-generation IPL (intense pulsed light therapy). Using many fractional wave lengths, the laser is transmitted deeply into the dermis. Because it is more powerful than the Clearlift therapy, it not only deals with crow’s-feet, but is also an excellent treatment for acne scars, spider veins, brown spots due to aging, and hyperpigmentation. Although 1 treatment produces noticeable results, 2 or 3 treatments that are 4 weeks apart produce optimum results.
If you are wanting to offset the effects of aging with a non-invasive laser treatment, why not book a appointment at Dr. Torgerson’s laser clinic to determine which therapy would best target your needs? You will also be able to view before and after photos of clients who have undergone laser treatments and see with your own eyes the incredible results that lasers can produce.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.