My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
I had read about laser skin therapy in magazines and had seen before and after pictures of what it could accomplish.
At first, I thought it was very interesting and that the results on people’s faces were quite amazing . . . but never once did I consider it for myself. There was no doubt that the effects of time were becoming evident on my face. Crow’s feet around my eyes, tiny lines forming above my lip, sagging jowls . . . sigh! Obviously, other people were beginning to notice the changes in my face as well, because when Mother’s Day rolled around, I was presented with a gift certificate for laser skin therapy from my daughter. Hmmm, should I be offended or grateful?
A couple of weeks later, when I arrived at the clinic, I was surprised at how warmly the girls in the office greeted me. I was treated as if I were a long-lost relative rather than a number at my local walk-in clinic. I’m not sure what I was expecting, but Dr. Torgerson was a lot warmer and friendlier than I’d anticipated. He assessed my face, explained a little more about the AFT laser procedure, and was very patient with my copious amount of questions. Before I left the consultation, he introduced me to the registered nurse who would be performing the session. She walked me through some paperwork and was very thorough in finding out what medications I was on, whether I was allergic to anything, etc. By the time I left the consultation, I felt completely at ease about my upcoming laser treatment and confident that my daughter had chosen a well-qualified doctor with experienced staff.
Immediately, my face felt tight as if I’d been out in the sun for too long. The nurse assessed me and said how pleased she was with the results. As she handed me the mirror, I must say I was a little skeptical that there’d be that much noticeable change already. Although my face was a little pink, I was pleasantly surprised, because it actually did look like my face was smoother and my crow’s feet looked less noticeable! I was able to drive myself home afterwards and didn’t feel sick at all that evening.
The first day after my treatment, I was still a little pink, but my complexion was back to normal by the third day. What I think was the most dramatic change was how bright and fresh I looked afterwards. It seemed to revive my appearance, as if I’d had a long vacation! Was I pleased? Absolutely! Would I do it again? You bet! I was ecstatic with the results and would recommend Dr. Torgerson and his excellent staff to anyone considering laser skin therapy.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.