Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
CO2 laser skin treatment in Toronto is an effective alternative for people who want to turn back the clock for their skin without going under the knife
Whether you are flipping through a magazine, scrolling through your newsfeed, or walking around a drug store, you will likely be inundated with advertisements for products that promise to turn back the hands of time, taking years off of your appearance.
How does it work?
While we are all tempted by these so-called “miracle” products from time to time, it quickly becomes apparent that they simply cannot live up to their promises. The reason for the prevalence of these products is the preoccupation most of us have with counteracting the common signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and a loss of elasticity. Although these changes are natural, it is also natural to look for ways to slow down the aging process and maintain a youthful complexion. While a facelift is an excellent surgical option that rejuvenates the appearance, many people are interested in a less invasive, non-surgical solution.
The fractional CO2 Toronto laser skin treatment is an advanced form of laser technology that uses a carbon dioxide (CO2) laser to resurface the skin. High-energy laser beams are used on the treatment area to penetrate the epidermis, creating microscopic holes in the skin. The term “fractional” refers to the fact that only a fraction of the skin on the face is treated, as Dr. Torgerson will target your specific areas of concern. However, this procedure results in improvements on the entire face because the untreated areas form “bridges” to heal the affected areas, stimulating collagen production in the surrounding tissues.
CO2 Treatment Results
CO2 Toronto laser skin treatment helps expedite the recovery process while also improving your skin’s texture in both the treated and untreated areas. The damaged outer layers of skin are removed, exposing skin that is fresher, softer, and smoother. As a result, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are greatly diminished, which can have a tremendous impact on both your appearance and self-esteem. The increased collagen production prompted by this laser treatment also results in the continual improvement of your skin, as collagen remodels the skin, tightening the dermis and improving the skin’s texture. Thus, although multiple treatments may be required for optimal results, the outcome is long-lasting.
If you are looking for a way to rejuvenate your appearance without undergoing surgery, you may be a good candidate for the CO2 laser treatment. The best way to determine whether this non-surgical Toronto laser skin treatment is right for you is to speak with a knowledgeable facial plastic surgeon. Contact our clinic today to learn why this procedure is referred to as the “fountain of youth”. During your complimentary consultation, Dr. Torgerson, a leading expert in this innovative non-surgical procedure, will listen to your concerns, thoroughly answer your questions, and examine your skin to determine whether you can benefit from this exciting treatment option.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- ND-YAG Laser
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Safety Of Laser Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Scar Treatments
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.