Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
CO2 laser skin treatment in Toronto is an effective alternative for people who want to turn back the clock for their skin without going under the knife
Whether you are flipping through a magazine, scrolling through your newsfeed, or walking around a drug store, you will likely be inundated with advertisements for products that promise to turn back the hands of time, taking years off of your appearance.
How does it work?
While we are all tempted by these so-called “miracle” products from time to time, it quickly becomes apparent that they simply cannot live up to their promises. The reason for the prevalence of these products is the preoccupation most of us have with counteracting the common signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and a loss of elasticity. Although these changes are natural, it is also natural to look for ways to slow down the aging process and maintain a youthful complexion. While a facelift is an excellent surgical option that rejuvenates the appearance, many people are interested in a less invasive, non-surgical solution.
The fractional CO2 Toronto laser skin treatment is an advanced form of laser technology that uses a carbon dioxide (CO2) laser to resurface the skin. High-energy laser beams are used on the treatment area to penetrate the epidermis, creating microscopic holes in the skin. The term “fractional” refers to the fact that only a fraction of the skin on the face is treated, as Dr. Torgerson will target your specific areas of concern. However, this procedure results in improvements on the entire face because the untreated areas form “bridges” to heal the affected areas, stimulating collagen production in the surrounding tissues.
CO2 Treatment Results
CO2 Toronto laser skin treatment helps expedite the recovery process while also improving your skin’s texture in both the treated and untreated areas. The damaged outer layers of skin are removed, exposing skin that is fresher, softer, and smoother. As a result, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are greatly diminished, which can have a tremendous impact on both your appearance and self-esteem. The increased collagen production prompted by this laser treatment also results in the continual improvement of your skin, as collagen remodels the skin, tightening the dermis and improving the skin’s texture. Thus, although multiple treatments may be required for optimal results, the outcome is long-lasting.
If you are looking for a way to rejuvenate your appearance without undergoing surgery, you may be a good candidate for the CO2 laser treatment. The best way to determine whether this non-surgical Toronto laser skin treatment is right for you is to speak with a knowledgeable facial plastic surgeon. Contact our clinic today to learn why this procedure is referred to as the “fountain of youth”. During your consultation, Dr. Torgerson, a leading expert in this innovative non-surgical procedure, will listen to your concerns, thoroughly answer your questions, and examine your skin to determine whether you can benefit from this exciting treatment option.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?