Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
There’s no doubt that laser treatments are a hot seller in the field of facial cosmetic procedures.
Plastic surgery and laser centres such as the one Dr. Cory Torgerson operates in downtown Toronto are booking laser therapy sessions more than ever before. There are several reasons for its skyrocketing popularity, the main one being that it is incredibly effective in minimizing the appearance of wrinkles as well as reducing facial flaws. Satisfied laser therapy customers have posted selfies on social media, which has heightened the public’s awareness of the incredible benefits that laser offers. Other factors for the success of laser therapy include that it is more affordable, requires less downtime, and is less invasive than plastic surgery. The surge in popularity of cosmetic laser procedures may have left you asking if you are a candidate and if you should consider it for yourself.
Candidate For Co2 Laser Or iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
Restore More Youthful Complexion
Our face is always subjected to genetics and the elements, and in the process of time, the sun, wind, and weather can cause sun damage and a dull, lifeless complexion. Laser therapy is able to restore a bright, youthful and more even complexion. If you used to be a sun worshipper, you might be the perfect candidate for the ClearLift laser treatment, which is also referred to as the non-surgical “mini-facelift”.
The first signs of aging include crow’s feet around the eyes and fine lines around the mouth. Previous generations had only skin cream to use, but now laser therapy is able to significantly minimize the appearance of these fine lines. If looking in the mirror causes you to groan, you are most likely the perfect candidate for AFT, advanced IPL laser therapy, which is one of the treatments offered at Dr. Torgerson’s clinic.
Deeper wrinkles can be effectively decreased, but require more powerful laser therapy. If you are concerned about the amount of lines and creases forming on your face, you are probably a good candidate for CO2 laser or iPixel erbium laser therapy. Both of these treatments are more invasive and require some downtime afterwards for the skin to heal.
Popular Alternative To The Surgical Knife
Incredible Laser Treatments
Another result of the aging process may be the formation of spider veins or large pores on the nose and cheeks. These can be minimized and other conditions and skin imperfections can even be completely removed with the use of laser.
Laser therapy is a very popular alternative to the surgical knife for the removal of moles, lesions, and dark age spots. There is no longer any need to put up with these sorts of facial and skin flaws.
Laser skin resurfacing is also excellent for minimizing facial acne scars or trauma scars. Depending on the depth of the scars, several treatments might be necessary to obtain a smoother complexion.
If you have noticed any of the above conditions, you are most likely the perfect candidate for one of the incredible laser treatments mentioned in this article. A consultation with Dr. Torgerson will allow him to assess which type of laser therapy would produce the results you desire. With his large laser centre located in the heart of downtown Toronto, easily accessible from the TTC and with great parking nearby, you can easily schedule and attend a consultation to learn more about your options.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.