What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
For decades, most people visiting facial plastic surgeons were interested in going under the knife to receive a facelift or a nose job.
That has changed dramatically with the introduction of many other non-invasive, non-surgical cosmetic procedures involving lasers that are now available to reverse the effects of aging. It is now quite easy, as well as affordable, to look as young as possible for as long as possible.
Acne Scars & Brown Age Spots Treatment
Look Your Best
Skin therapy and treatments with lasers are just some of the excellent alternatives that Dr. Cory Torgerson is able to offer clients who desire to look their best, no matter what their age. Although lasers are an exciting method for turning back the clock, it is a misconception to think that laser procedures are only effective for treating age-related concerns. Lasers used for skin therapy are useful for treating many other skin conditions.
One of the most embarrassing aspects of puberty is the onset of acne. Sometimes the acne is so prevalent, it leads to acne scarring, which remains long after puberty is over. No amount of make-up is able to cover the unmistakable holes that the acne has left on the face. Laser skin resurfacing is able to remove the top layer of skin, effectively targeting the acne scars and revealing a fresh layer underneath. If the scarring isn’t too deep, the laser is able to completely remove the scars and uncover the new surface below. If the marks are deep, laser is still able to minimize them substantially, resulting in renewed self-esteem for the recipient. Laser is also very effective in lessening the appearance of regular scars caused by blunt or sharp objects.
Some people experience the formation of brown age spots as they get older. Laser therapy is able to remove them completely or minimize them substantially. Other skin defects such as lesions, spider veins, and moles can also be successfully removed with the use of lasers. Another popular laser treatment is laser tattoo removal, which can effectively remove what was once considered long lasting. Laser tattoo removal, however, does require multiple treatments to be totally effective.
Laser Is Able To Diminish Large Pores On The Cheeks Or Nose
Minimize Sun Damage
Forty or fifty years ago, the public was unaware of the damage that suntanning would cause to the skin. Laser therapy is able to minimize sun damage as well as smooth out a person’s poor complexion caused by uneven pigmentation. Laser is also able to diminish large pores on the cheeks or nose.
So what can laser do about the lines and wrinkles we all experience with age? The type of laser procedure that Dr. Torgerson and his expert team will choose depends on the severity and location of the wrinkles. No matter what type of laser is administered, the result would be minimized lines, tightened skin, and a brightened complexion. The surge in the rise of laser therapy is testimony of its amazing ability to reverse the signs of aging.
If you have any of the above conditions and are curious to know what laser therapy can accomplish for you, come in to our state-of-the-art laser clinic in Yorkville, Toronto. At a private consultation, you will be able to view before and after pictures of happy laser customers and get a sense of which skin rejuvenation procedure will be the best fit for you and your needs!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.