What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
When a person is contemplating a visit to a laser centre, the question of what specific laser treatments cost is always in the back of their mind.
This is absolutely normal, because we all want to get the best value for our money, whether we’re shopping for clothing, a home, or a laser treatment. The saying “You get what you pay for” is accurate, even in the world of laser therapy. There are many practitioners who hang their sign up, offering facial laser rejuvenation, when they are neither licensed nor trained properly. Beauty salons and aesthetic salons are now offering procedures that people should only receive from experienced, licensed professionals.
Well-known Speaker And Educator On Many Aspects Of Facial Cosmetics
Wide Range Of Options
Dr. Cory Torgerson is not only a licensed head and neck surgeon, he has also obtained certification as a facial cosmetic surgeon. Receiving the right to perform facial cosmetic procedures from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario is one thing, but Dr. Torgerson also has years of experience. His skill and talent in aesthetic artistry has gained him international notoriety, and he has become a well-known speaker and educator on many aspects of facial cosmetics, including laser treatments. If you’ve decided to make the investment in laser therapy, Dr. Torgerson would adamantly recommend that you investigate not only if the professional is licensed, but if their facility is licensed as well.
In terms of laser treatments cost, there is a wide range of options to suit most budgets! AFT (advance fluorescence technology) laser is effective for tightening fine lines and wrinkles as well as reducing spider veins, sun damage, and acne scars. AFT is also excellent for brightening a dull, dark complexion. Treatments can be accomplished in approximately 30 minutes, and AFT laser does not require any downtime. The approximate cost per session is $500.
The cost to remove mole lesions using laser starts at $350.
Come In and Receive a Quote
Consultation with Dr. Torgerson
iPixel erbium laser therapy is more powerful than the AFT laser, which makes it an excellent treatment for smoothing out deeper wrinkles and acne scars. It is also used to reduce dark age spots. An iPixel erbium procedure requires 45 minutes to complete and also requires several days for the new skin to heal. It generally costs $700.00 to $1,000.00 per session (note that prices are subject to change over time).
CO2 laser treatments are considered the gold standard in laser skin therapy because of their ability to resurface and transform the skin. A C02 laser session is able to address almost any facial concern. It requires one hour to complete and approximately 5 to 7 days for the healing process to take place. It’s not surprising that the laser therapy that is able to accomplish the most, costs the most. It is typically $3,500, but one treatment produces noticeable results for years.
It is impossible to give an estimate for the removal of scars, tattoos, and some other facial defects, as a consultation with Dr. Torgerson would be necessary to determine the depth of the scar and the type of laser that would be the most beneficial to use as well as how many treatments are necessary. One of the reasons that Dr. Torgerson’s Toronto laser clinic offers consultations is that you can come in and receive a quote and find out what a range of laser treatments cost, without any obligation to book a treatment.
Why not call our state-of-the-art laser therapy facility today? Ultimately, no one can put a price on the value of maintaining self-esteem and confidence, no matter what their age!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- Ablative Laser Treatments
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Lasers
- Advantages & Disadvantages of a Laser Face Lift
- Benefits of Laser Skin Therapy
- Benefits Of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 1
- Benefits of Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Laser Treatments For The Body Part 2
- Best Photorejuvenation Treatments
- Celebrities and Laser Skin Therapy
- Chemical Peels Vs. Laser Treatment: Is One Better Than The Other?
- ClearLift And How It Works
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing – Why Do the Before and After Results Keep It in High Demand?
- Commonly Asked Questions About Laser Skin Tightening
- Complications of Laser Skin Therapy
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy … Is it for You?
- Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- Differences Between CO2 And Erbium Fractional Laser Treatments
- Facial Laser Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Best Ways to Treat Scars
- Have You Tried the New Non-Surgical Laser Solution for Treating Stress Urinary Incontinence?
- Have You Tried Using Laser Skin Treatments To Erase Acne Scars?
- How Can You Tell if a Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Is Right for You?
- How Does a Toronto CO2 Laser Skin Treatment Work to Beautify Your Complexion?
- How Laser Skin Tightening Works
- How To Accomplish Bigger Busts With Laser Breast-Lifting Treatments
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin After Deep Fractional Laser Treatments
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Solution for Acne Scars?
- Laser and Acne Scar Removal
- Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal Recovery
- Laser Scar Removal and Treatment Info
- Laser Skin Resurfacing After-Care Tips
- Laser Skin Tightening Treatments: Costs, Risks, And Benefits
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Therapy for Facial Wrinkles
- Laser Treatments For Acne Scars And Their Benefits
- Laser Treatments for Darker Skin Tones
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 1
- Lasers Vs. Surgery: What’s The Right Choice For You? Part 2
- Less Invasive Laser Treatments
- My Experience with Laser Skin Therapy
- ND-YAG Laser
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Non-Surgical Toronto Laser Skin Treatment Can Turn Back the Clock for Your Skin
- Perfect Candidates for Laser Therapy
- Post-Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- Preparation for Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Pros and Cons of CO2 Laser
- Q&A: AFT – IPL Laser Therapy
- Q&A: iPixel Erbium Laser Therapy
- Recovery Time after Laser Skin Therapy
- Risks with Facial Skin Resurfacing
- Safety of Laser Treatments
- Safety Tips if Considering a Laser Treatment
- Scar Treatments
- Side Effects of Laser Skin Therapy
- The Best Beauty Treatments for Women with Darker Skin
- The Purpose of Laser Light
- Treating Acne Scars – What Works Best?
- Treating Acne with CO2
- Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Using Laser Skin Tightening To Reduce Facial Lines And Wrinkles
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars
- Using Laser Treatments To Clear Acne Scars – Here Are Some Important Facts You Should Know
- Using Laser Treatments To Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Want To Tighten Loose Skin? Try Laser Skin Tightening Treatments
- What Can You Treat With Facial Laser Treatments?
- What Conditions do Lasers Treat?
- What Do Laser Treatments Cost?
- What Happens When You Get Laser For Acne Scars?
- Why is CO2 laser more expensive than AFT laser?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.