About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster treatments are the newest non-invasive facial treatments that deliver the benefits of two advanced treatments in one.
The advanced V2 injector gun delivers a precise dosage of Redensity [l] Beauty Booster into the superficial layers of the dermis, stimulating collagenesis with its exclusive Dermo-Restructuring Complex. The Complex contains a unique blend of hyaluronic acid infused with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids.
Which Areas Can Be Treated?
Why Redensity [l]?
Redensity [l] injections are an effective skin-redensification, anti-aging treatment suitable for men and women who are experiencing the signs of aging in the skin of their face, neck, décolleté, and hands. Redensity [l] is a combination therapy treatment that combines:
- mesotherapy, which is a superficial rejuvenation treatment that alleviates the symptoms of dull and tired-looking skin, and
- redensification treatments that redensify the dermis by increasing skin firmness and enhancing tone and hydration.
Redensity [l] Beauty Booster is comprised of hyaluronic acid (HA) with a patented Dermo-Restructuring Complex that deeply hydrates the superficial layers of the skin. The formula contains antioxidants and amino acids to promote the production of collagen. The nourishing properties of the product are directly absorbed using the V2 Microneedling device.
How Does It Work?
The V2 Microneedling handgun precisely delivers controlled amounts of Redensity [l] Beauty Booster into the superficial layers of the dermis. The unique blend of anti-aging vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in the Beauty Booster formula is a method of skin radiance therapy that increases hydration in the upper layers of the dermis while promoting skin regeneration. It has been proven that Microneedling treatments increase the production of collagen and elastin in the epidermal layers.
Microneedling with Beauty Booster is an advanced minimally invasive procedure with minimal discomfort and no downtime. It helps fight the signs of aging by improving laxity and radiance in the skin.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
What Are Treatments Like?
V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster treatments are minimally invasive and require about 24 hours of downtime. Most patients experience post-injection swelling, which resolves quickly due to the minuscule punctures that have been applied to the papillary dermis to promote dermal restructuring. Redensity [l] Beauty Booster is infused with lidocaine to help alleviate any discomfort during treatments.
The V2 handgun device applies suction to the skin, followed by the precise injection at multiple points at the tip of the V2 handpiece. The suction functionality reduces discomfort for patients during their procedure and increases the precision of the delivery of Beauty Booster. Some patients may experience small papules on the areas of injections, which are caused by the superficial delivery of product. Beauty Booster benefits are optimized when only injected into the papillary dermis.
Treatment symptoms can include bleeding during the procedure, erythema on injection sites, and bruising with a mild burning sensation immediately after V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster treatments. To ensure patient comfort, a topical numbing agent is applied in preparation for the treatment. Most treatment symptoms should resolve with the next 24 hours, though patients may have mild bruising and swelling that can take a week or two to resolve. The nourishing benefits of V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster treatments can be seen within 10 to 14 days.
How Many Treatments Do I Need?
Beauty Booster Microneedling candidates are recommended to do 3 treatments spaced at 3-week intervals to achieve long-lasting, optimal anti-aging results in the treatment areas. Maintenance treatments are required every 6 months to maintain a healthy, radiant complexion.
- 3 Age-Defying Benefits of Toronto Microneedling
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
- Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling in Toronto
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Toronto Microneedling
- How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
- How Long Do Microneedling Results Last?
- Micro Needling 101
- Micro-Needling and Ethnic Skin Types
- Microneedling and Redensity 1 - The Perfect Skincare Combination
- Microneedling in Toronto: Is It Better than Laser Treatment for Dark Skin?
- Microneedling Toronto
- Microneedling: A Safe Skin Treatment for Ethnic and Darker Skin
- Must-Have Tips for Protecting Your Toronto Microneedling Results
- The Top 4 Benefits of Microneedling in Toronto
- The V2 Beauty Booster - Micro-Needling with Redensity I
- Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
- Toronto Microneedling: A Beautiful Complexion Is Just a Roller Away
- V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Does Microneedling Treatment Really Feel Like?
- What is Microneedling?
- Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.