The Top 4 Benefits of Microneedling in Toronto
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy (CIT), is a treatment involving very fine needles used to puncture tiny holes in the top layer of the skin.
To many, the thought of tiny needles piercing the skin can be daunting. However, for people considering microneedling treatment in Toronto, it is useful to know that when a trained professional in a clinical setting performs the procedure, it is virtually painless and only minimally invasive. Keep reading to find out the top 4 benefits of microneedling in Toronto.
Skin Healing Process
A Microneedling Treatment
Microneedling results in increased cell turnover as well as collagen and elastin production, which works to strengthen and smooth the skin, reversing the visible signs of aging.
Among the many benefits of Toronto microneedling treatment are:
1. Reduction of fine lines and deep wrinkles
Since micro-needling stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, it can help restore youthful-looking skin. This is often the primary appeal for patients. By triggering new skin cells to generate, micro needling patients are able to enjoy a visible reduction in the appearance of crow’s-feet, laugh lines, and deep wrinkles in just a few treatments. With the added bonus of tightening loose skin, microneedling treatment in Toronto is a popular choice among older men and women. Furthermore, since micro needling activates the body’s natural healing mechanisms, the results are also natural-looking, which is an added benefit.
2. Improvement of skin tone by repairing scars and reversing sun damage and hyperpigmentation
Since microneedling triggers the body’s natural healing response, it is also an effective treatment for acne scars. Furthermore, due to the treatment’s ability to stimulate collagen growth, sun damage and discoloration can also be reversed. Since collagen production is one of the most vital ways to improve the look of skin, microneedling can also often address hyperpigmentation issues that come with melasma.
Improving Product Absorption
Advantages of Microneedling
3. Ability to shrink pores
A major benefit of using a dermaroller for microneedling is that it causes the pores to appear much smaller. This is because as collagen production is boosted around the pores, the pores appear shrunken or closed as a result.
4. Enables skin care products to work more effectively
An additional appeal of micro-needling treatments is that they significantly improve the rate of product absorption into the skin. The tiny piercings made in the skin during the treatment allow topical medications and skincare products to penetrate the skin at a deeper level, allowing patients to unlock their full potential and enjoy better results.
Although there are many benefits of microneedling, it is important to consult a highly skilled and experienced plastic surgeon to understand if it is the right treatment for you.
Micro needling triggers the body’s natural skin healing process through the micro injuries created by the needles. For people considering microneedling treatment in Toronto, Dr. Torgerson is well known as one of the best plastic surgeons in the industry. At his facial cosmetic surgery clinic in Toronto, he and his staff pride themselves on putting patient comfort first and devising individualized treatment plans based on the patient’s goals and concerns. Following this type of personalized approach is the best way to ensure that you can enjoy the full benefits of the treatment.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 3 Age-Defying Benefits of Toronto Microneedling
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- All You Need to Know About Microneedling with Redensity I
- Everything You Need to Know About Microneedling in Toronto
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Cell Regeneration with Toronto Microneedling
- How Does Toronto Microneedling Work to Smooth Facial Lines?
- How Long Do Microneedling Results Last?
- Micro Needling 101
- Micro-Needling and Ethnic Skin Types
- Microneedling and Redensity 1 - The Perfect Skincare Combination
- Microneedling in Toronto: Is It Better than Laser Treatment for Dark Skin?
- Microneedling Toronto
- Microneedling: A Safe Skin Treatment for Ethnic and Darker Skin
- Must-Have Tips for Protecting Your Toronto Microneedling Results
- The Top 4 Benefits of Microneedling in Toronto
- The V2 Beauty Booster - Micro-Needling with Redensity I
- Top Five Reasons to Try Microneedling
- Toronto Microneedling: A Beautiful Complexion Is Just a Roller Away
- V2 Beauty Booster: A Solution for Dull, Dry Skin
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- What Does Microneedling Treatment Really Feel Like?
- What is Microneedling?
- Your Questions About Microneedling Answered!