What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
SculpSure is an FDA-approved, *highly effective treatment that can be used to rid the abdomen and flanks of unwanted fat*.
It’s completely non-surgical, as well as non-invasive. SculpSure requires no anaesthesia and is easy to tolerate, with most patients describing the treatment as feeling like a mild warming sensation. SculpSure only requires one treatment session for most patients. Treatments take about 25 minutes and require little downtime afterwards. In fact, most patients can return back to work or other activities right away.
All It Takes Is One Treatment
If you have unwanted areas of fat that you can’t seem to banish, SculpSure is the modern and innovative treatment that you’ve been seeking. In addition to its rigorous Health Canada and FDA approval for effectiveness and safety, SculpSure also requires only a single treatment in many cases. Many other body-sculpting fat-reduction techniques require an entire series of treatments.
SculpSure is ideal for unwanted pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. *It can remove up to 20 to 25 percent of the fat in treated regions.* There is very little discomfort, and patients can return to regular work and other daily activities right after their SculpSure session. Most patients notice visible results within two to three months.
Effective and Approved
SculpSure is approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug ADministration (FDA) and was found to be completely safe during the approval process. It is wholly non-invasive and eliminates the downtime that can occur with liposuction. A SculpSure-qualified medical professional will have extensive experience with non-invasive fat reduction. They’ll also require a complete consultation prior to treatment to ensure that a prospective SculpSure client is a good candidate for the procedure itself and can undergo the procedure without complications. The risks are minimal if the patient follows proper guidelines given by their doctor. *Benefits reported by patients who have undergone SculpSure treatment include skin tightening as well as fat reduction.* Skin tightening has not been approved as a proven result, however, because the treatment itself is directed at fat and not the skin. *Nevertheless, there are a number of isolated reports revealing improvement in this area.*
Safety Of SculpSure
Sculpsure is extremely safe and does not have any real risks when properly performed by a qualified medical professional. Lasers such as the ones used in this procedure have been used in a variety of different procedures in the past, such as laser liposuction and laser peels. SculpSure also has applicators which constantly cool the skin and make it even more comfortable. It’s worth noting that scar tissue may gather more heat, making the treatment slightly more painful in those areas.
Are There Side Effects From SculpSure?
*SculpSure uses a non-invasive 1060nm diode laser treatment that removes up to 25 percent of stubborn fat in the treated area.* The laser targets and destroys fat cells, which are then naturally flushed from the body. Since the laser does not affect the skin or muscle, it can be used on any and all skin tones. *There have been no reported incidents of blemishes or burns when the procedure is performed by a properly-trained physician and qualified clinic.* The body contouring results from SculpSure can be seen in as little as six weeks, with final results becoming evident by 12 weeks. The results are indeed long lasting, as long as the patient maintains a healthy weight and good overall health. If a second treatment is needed, it’s advisable to wait at least 6 weeks (but typically closer to 12). There is little downtime and patients can resume normal activities and an active lifestyle right after the treatment.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- Body Contouring
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.