Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
If you’re comparing a SculpSure procedure with liposuction, you’re probably considering a list of factors.
For example, you’re likely wondering how many SculpSure treatments you would need to get the same look as a one-time liposuction surgery. You’re also probably wondering to what degree you will be able to see the results after just one session with SculpSure? This handy guide will help you sort out the truth behind both procedures.
The Facts On Liposuction
Liposuction trims away targeted fat deposit areas from nearly anywhere on the body. Common treatment areas include the upper arms, upper and lower back, waistline, and thighs. The procedure can even be used on smaller areas of the face and neck.
Liposuction Procedure Details
Liposuction is an invasive surgical procedure that can be performed on an outpatient basis. Most patients endure the procedure using local anaesthetic, which reduces risks and recovery time over general anaesthesia. Liposuction involves the injection of fluid prior to the procedure, which makes fat cells easier to remove and reduces the loss of blood and bodily fluids during the process. Once fluid is injected, a narrow tube called a cannula is put directly into the area of fat using a small incision. The cannula loosens the fat cells before suctioning them from the body.
Liposuction involves a modest amount of recovery time, with most patients returning to their regular activities within several days. The results will be evident once the body manages to heal and will be long lasting as long as a healthy weight is maintained after the procedure.
And Then There’s SculpSure
SculpSure is an innovative and modern solution in body-shaping that does not require surgery. Instead, laser energy is used to heat the fat cells underneath the skin’s surface without negatively affecting the outer layers of skin. The heat destroys the fat cells and they are flushed from the body over time. SculpSure is typically used to reduce fat around the midsection. In clinical medical studies, *SculpSure offered a 24 percent reduction in fat and boasts an over 90 percent patient satisfaction.*
Sculpsure Procedure Details
The SculpSure procedure is easy. It takes only 25 minutes to complete. Best of all, patients experience little or no discomfort during the treatment. As the laser heats the cells below the skin’s surface, a cooling device maintains comfortable skin temperature throughout the entire procedure. Afterwards, patients typically return to regular activities immediately. There is no downtime needed for recovery.
SculpSure is FDA-approved and is perfectly safe for women who are planning to get pregnant at some point in the future. The body contouring effects are seen in as few as six weeks with final results at 12 weeks, and the results are long lasting as long as you maintain your weight and health. Although many patients are satisfied with just one SculpSure treatment, some opt to return in a couple of months for an additional treatment to fine-tune their results and get rid of additional remaining fat.
Making a Decision
In general, clients with more fat to remove will generally see better results with liposuction, while those clients seeking refined results can opt for SculpSure. Your medical professional will work with you to understand your body contouring goals, evaluate your current amount of fat and recommend the ideal procedure for your needs. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Torgerson’s clinic today at (647)343-0207 to learn more about Liposuction or Sculpsure and which procedure is right for you and your body contouring goals.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- Body Contouring
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.