SculpSure & TightSculpting
Non-invasive laser body contouring has successfully gained massive popularity among plastic surgeons and their patients over the last decade.
This is because with body contouring, you achieve tremendous improvements in the areas of treatment without surgery and without the associated downtime. *Laser-assisted liposuction is a program that usually consists of a series of treatments that help melt away fat in those hard to lose areas around the body.* Laser liposuction sessions can be paired with a healthy diet and exercise program to *help people accelerate their weight loss goals.*
Dr. Torgerson’s cosmetic clinic is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Toronto. Our clinic has the latest equipment in laser technology to help Dr. Torgerson’s patients look and feel their best.
Read below to understand our latest two technologies for *reducing unwanted fat on the body.* Body contouring is an ideal procedure for most people, because treatments are usually short and you can return to your activities immediately after treatment.
SculpSure is the latest laser technology that has been recently approved by Health Canada to *reduce fat around the abdomen and flanks.* SculpSure treatments are a convenient choice for Dr. Torgerson’s patients because each session takes only 25 minutes to complete. Each SculpSure session can treat up to 4 areas with the proprietary applicator system. Treatment frequency is best determined during a consultation with a qualified staff member who is knowledgeable in designing the most effective treatment plan to meet the patient’s expectations. *Depending on the patient’s fat-loss goals, SculpSure treatments are recommended every 6 weeks for the first 3 months.* *The results of up to 24% reduction in fat can be seen at 12 weeks.*
The body’s natural elimination process takes several weeks for it to flush out the laser induced injured cells. Most patients begin to see improvements with TightSculpting immediately, with improved results seen over the course of 6 to 12 weeks. SculpSure results take up to 12 weeks because the laser targets the fat cells below the surface of the skin. *Therefore, most of the fat elimination processes occur underneath the skin.* Patients tolerate both treatments very well, without any uncomfortable post treatment symptoms. A synergistic fat reduction program is a safe and effective way to contour your body without disturbing your appearance or your daily lifestyle. If you are interested in SculpSure or TightSculpting body-contouring treatments, contact our office today to schedule your consultation at Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Cosmetic Surgery Clinic and Laser Centre.
TightSculpting is the newest non-invasive laser *technology that can contour and circumferentially reduce fat on the entire body.* This multidimensional treatment firms and shrinks the skin on the stomach and surrounding areas. It also reduces the treated adipose fat cells in the body. TightSculpting promotes the stimulation of collagen and elastin fibres of the skin by delivering bulk heating into the subcutaneous cells that respond by eliminating the fat cells. The body’s natural elimination process removes the eradicated fat cells, metabolizing the cells over the course of several weeks. Results are seen with improved contouring of the treated areas, enhanced skin laxity and elasticity, along with the increased production of collagen in the dermis. TightSculpting is an ideal synergistic body contouring treatment that uses the most advanced laser technology to achieve high-definition results. *The dual action generated by the fat-reduction and skin-tightening procedures provides added benefits to patients who want considerable improvements in just one session.*
Safety of Treatments
A qualified staff member at Dr. Torgerson’s Cosmetic Clinic prescribes laser-assisted liposuction treatments followed by a detailed treatment program that is usually spread out over the course of several treatments that are repeated every 4 to 8 weeks. The frequency of the treatments is critical in the results that people can achieve. Prescheduling treatments at the beginning of your first session is a quick way to automatize the laser therapy sessions into your schedule. *SculpSure and TightSculpting treatments can be repeated every 6 weeks to achieve high-performance fat-reduction results in the abdomen and other areas of the body with TightSculpting procedures.*
SculpSure and TightSculpting have been approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for reducing unwanted adipose fat cells around the midsection. The laser technology used with these two treatments does not cause any harm to the surrounding tissue and cells. The applications SculpSure by CynoSure and TightSculpting by Fotona have been precisely engineered to target the unwanted fat cells safely and efficiently and to increase the stimulation of collagen and elastin within the dermal structures. *Both treatments successfully reduce fat cells with their thermal energy properties, causing the body to safely metabolize the dead fat cells with improved skin quality.*
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- Body Contouring
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.