SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
One of the most popular non-invasive methods of removing fat from the body is SculpSure.
*In simple terms, SculpSure is a hands-free laser that can be used to eliminate unwanted fat.* It is a method which is very similar to liposuction, but rather than involving insertion of cannulas, Sculpsure utilizes the use of multiple adjustable laser applicators over areas of unwanted or uneven body fat. SculpSure is performed as an outpatient procedure requiring no local or topical anesthesia, and most clients are able to return to work immediately following treatment.
Common SculpSure Treatment Areas
The most frequently targeted areas where SculpSure is used to remove fat include the hips, lower tummy, outer and inner thighs, upper arms and inner knee. * Currently Sculpsure is FDA cleared in Canada for flanks and abdomen only with other areas expected to gain approval soon. Once the applicators are applied to the skin, SculpSure’s lasers emit a concentrated low-level energy pulse that heats the fat cells beneath the skin. *This process dissolves the fat and the dead cells are eventually removed by the body’s immune system.* Because the applicators have a cooling tip, any discomfort felt during the SculpSure treatment is minimal. If more than one treatment is required, the thickness and circumference of the fat pad is reduced as results begin to take shape.
How Long Are Treatment Sessions
SculpSure can treat several areas of the body during a session as each zone generally requires from 20 to 25 minutes of treatment. In a one-hour session it’s possible to treat up to 3 or 4 zones.
Good Candidates For SculpSure
It’s necessary for clients to be realistic about what SculpSure is made for and what it can do. As a non-surgical body sculpting tool, it is not a weight loss procedure. It was designed to help individuals who have sections of their body which seem to be resistant to exercise and fitness techniques, stubbornly storing fat in concentrated areas. Most patients require anywhere from 1 to 3 sessions to see a more dramatic loss, *which can often be only 1″ to 1½” (or in simple words, reduction in one dress or pant size).* Additionally, each session is approximately 6 weeks apart, so much patience is also required on behalf of the client.
SculpSure Recovery Process
Both the procedure and recovery can be different for every client. Most clients return to their regular schedule within 24 hours following the procedure. A few patients have reported a small amount of bruising and swelling at the site of treatment, *but this generally resolves within a few hours and there is minimal or no pain after the procedure.*
When Are The Results Noticeable
*Most clients begin to see a reduction in fat or an overall slimming effect after 2 to 3 sessions.* Rarely, there may be loose skin remaining after the fat disappears, but this can easily be tightened at another time by using a radiofrequency treatment. It’s important, however, to remember that maintaining weight and healthy exercise routines are integral to preserving your results. In very rare cases, some clients may require maintenance treatments annually to help remove any additional resistant fatty deposits.
Combining SculpSure With Other Procedures
As a rule of thumb, it is best to complete one procedure before moving on to another treatment. *Nonetheless, it is possible to combine SculpSure with other methods of fat removal.* The benefits of utilizing multiple procedures does come with a cost, however. Treatment sessions become lengthier and the intensity of side effects will also be increased. *It is entirely up to the client if combined treatments are a fat reduction method they would like to try.* Should you feel that SculpSure is right for you, or if you have any further questions, feel free to call us today at (647)343-0207 to book a consultation with one of our certified professionals.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Body Contouring In 2017
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.