SculpSure, also known as the non-invasive liposuction treatment, is an amazingly effective technology in the overall reduction and destruction of fat cells on the body.
The innovative SculpSure treatments have been successful in reducing inches around the body as well as giving a more contoured and slim figure. The important steps featured in this treatment are to target the fat cells, destroy them, and eliminate the dead cells for optimal results in full body contouring.
To treat the area of concern to completion, a consultation with a trained medical aesthetician or technician is required to determine how many PACs are needed to treat the area of concern (4 PACs are usually needed to cover one area of treatment such as the abdomen). This will allow the targeted area to be the main focus of the treatment so that it receives the best results. The treatment lasts 25 minutes: a 4-minute cycle that heats up the fat to the ultimate temperature and a 21-minute sustaining phase that maintains the heat on the targeted area. Since the treatment uses heat and not cold temperatures, its distribution is able to surpass the targeted area, therefore covering a larger surface than any other sculpting treatment.
In the 21-minute sustaining period, the temperature is maintained between 42 and 47 degrees Celsius to achieve the full disruption of the fat cells, ultimately destroying them. Clients who can sustain the heat at the highest level during the sustaining period will achieve the best results in overall fat destruction. Once those fat cells are safely heated and destroyed, they are slowly drained and flushed out through the lymphatic system. After a fat cell is destroyed, it cannot grow back, so it is slowly eliminated from the body forever. Results are typically seen within 6 to 12 weeks from your treatment, and any repeated treatments should be followed at the 6-week mark.
How to Achieve Optimal Results
The process of elimination can take anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks post-treatment, where the fat cells are slowly mobilized and drained through the lymphatic system. During that period, it is important to drink lots of water to help stimulate the flow of the lymphatic system, which will help speed up the elimination of the dead fat cells. Because our lymphatic system is primary made up of water, dehydration will only impede its natural progression. Throughout this 6- to 12-week timeline, it is important to maintain realistic expectations. Therefore, following a healthy diet regime and participating in physical activity 2 to 3 times a week will improve results physically and mentally.
To achieve optimal results, a “treat to complete” treatment plan is always recommended. This calls for a series of treatments, targeting the entire area of concern with the appropriate number of PACs applicable. One “treat to complete” SculpSure treatment is able to eliminate up to 20% of the fat cells in the targeted area, which allows for quick and effective results with virtually zero downtime.
After a SculpSure treatment, clients can experience potential swelling, redness, and/or bruising. However, any and all activities can be resumed afterwards. Post-treatment, it is recommended that you drink lots of water and massage the treated area 1 to 2 times a day for a minimum of 5 to 10 minutes. This will help ensure that nodules are not formed and help stimulate circulation in the targeted area. To schedule a SculpSure consultation to determine your “treat to complete” plan and receive a personalized quote, please contact Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Cosmetic Surgery Clinic at your convenience.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure In Toronto
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Body Contouring In 2017
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.