When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
A frequent major concern when considering cosmetic procedures.
Whether surgical or non-surgical, is pertaining to the results and its lasting effects. Because these procedures are often associated with high costs, it’s understandable that most potential patients are interested to know if the outcome will offer acceptable value.
Seeing Your SculpSure Treatment Results
Most patients will begin to see results at approximately six weeks after initial treatment with further improvement continuing during the following six weeks. Due to the biological processes involved, there is a gradual change as macrophages, cells within your body which digest remnants of the fat cells destroyed during the SculpSure treatment process. This process takes time to occur, however, and that is why it may seem that there are few if any results at first.
It’s reported by clients that in the six to twelve week period following treatment, up to 24% fat loss occurs and some patients even drop a pant size.
Should you opt for multiple treatments, as many clients do, it is recommended that you wait twelve weeks between treatment times. This is an adequate amount of time for the macrophages to remove the cell debris from your system and as well for you to see the results from your last treatment. For some patients, it can take anywhere from one to three treatments to yield optimal results. This is largely dependent on how resistant the fat deposits may be, but often it can be because some clients have higher expectations and are looking for dramatic results, which are best received from multiple treatments.
The Longevity of SculpSure Treatment Results
A truly beneficial part of the SculpSure treatment is its permanence. Once SculpSure’s laser light technology heats the fat cells beneath the skin to melting point, that fat is destroyed forever.
It’s important to note, however, that SculpSure is not a weight loss program and should not be used as such. If you find that you have eating habits that tend to lead to weight gain, any progress that is made through SculpSure treatments will see a negative impact due to unhealthy lifestyle choices.
SculpSure is generally designed for individuals who have lost weight and are looking to shed those last few stubborn pounds, or people who may already be at a healthy weight, but tend to have fatty deposits in certain areas and are seemingly resistant to exercise or diet. SculpSure’s results will last indefinitely, provided you maintain your new shape with healthy lifestyle choices such as a balanced diet and regular exercise. Ensuring that your weight is stable is an excellent indicator that you will have the ability to maintain your results with ease.
Countless reviews and galleries chronicle the successful results of SculpSure’s treatments. Our team would be happy to walk you through any further questions you may have in regards to SculpSure’s general capabilities, what the procedure can do for you, and what you can expect during and after treatments. Call us today to book a consultation at (647) 343-0207 and we can discuss the various options available to you.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- Body Contouring
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles and Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- Need a Natural Fat Burner? In Toronto, SculpSure Is a Top Choice for the New Year
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- SculpSure and TightSculpting
- SculpSure in Toronto
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- SculpSure Trends in 2017
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- SculpSure: A Revolution in Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- SculpSure: The Revolution in Fat Burning and Body Contouring
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- What Are the Biggest Advantages of SculpSure?
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.