Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
Due to environmental pollution and high-stress lifestyles, our skin bears the brunt of the damage that is done to our bodies
People tend to start looking more tired, aging faster, and maturing physically earlier than they should. Skin on the face and neck begins to sag, giving an all-around older, exhausted look. Fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear around the eyes and mouth. Once you start to notice signs of aging, it’s possible to subtly turn back the clock without resorting to a full facelift. Ultherapy is a secret weapon to skin rejuvenation. It’s a non-invasive, Health Canada-approved procedure that does not require any surgeries or injections.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin
Who is Ultherapy For?
Ultherapy is best for patients who would like to correct mildly sagging skin or tighten up areas of the skin where they’re starting to notice lines and wrinkles. It can be used as a preventive measure to delay the natural ageing process. For best results, the skin should not be excessively sun-damaged and should not have excessive laxity.
How Does Ultherapy Work?
As is implied in its name, Ultherapy works through ultrasound technology. During an Ultherapy treatment, ultrasound waves are delivered just beneath the surface of your skin, where they will stimulate collagen production. This will improve your skin’s overall health, causing it to fill out and tighten, reducing saggy skin and smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles.
Things To Know About Ultherapy
Ultherapy treatment can be repeated every 1 to 3 years. Maintenance treatments are important to keep your face looking its absolute best. In the meantime, work hard to protect your skin from further damage by protecting it from elements such as sun and smoke. Ultrasound therapy is very gentle, and any associated pain is managed with medication. There is no downtime required after an Ultherapy treatment. After you leave the office, you’ll be free to go about your normal daily activities.
Schedule a consultation and determined whether Ultherapy is right for you
Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
When you schedule a consultation with Dr. Torgerson office in Toronto, you will be assessed, and it will be determined whether Ultherapy is right for you. At the consultation, the current condition and laxity of your skin will be taken into consideration to find the ideal solution for your skin. Depending on the condition of your skin and the results you’d like to achieve, the provider may suggest other treatments that can be used in combination with Ultherapy to make your skin look its absolute best.
Results to be achieved by Ultherapy are dependent on your skin’s ability to regulate collagen synthesis—this can be assessed by a specialist. It also depends on the expectations and requirements of the patient. Some people in their seventies have successfully had the treatments and are happy with the uplift that Ultherapy provides.
Although lifting can occur as a result of the focussed ultrasound energy from Ultherapy, if sun damage significantly weakens the dermis’s elasticity, then the response won’t be as dramatic. Age can weaken fibres and the response of collagen production too, but sun damage will largely decrease the amount of lifting that might be accomplished. Age is not a contraindication, as there are no anaesthetics required for the Ultherapy.
Ultherapy also would be best suited to candidates with pre-existing medical conditions as well as those who may have adverse reactions to anesthetics and other chemicals. Patients who have the tendency to get hypertrophic scarring can safely get Ultherapy, as this treatment does not leave scars. In fact, the collagen stimulation from Ultherapy could potentially improve the appearance of your hypertrophic scars.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.