Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
Drink 8 glasses of water per day, and get plenty of sleep, the passage of time will eventually take its toll
Specifically, over time the natural aging process will leave your face and neck areas with fine lines and wrinkles.This is one of the reasons why non-invasive aesthetic procedures are becoming more and more popular – particularly in the face.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
Benefits Of Ultherapy
One source notes that people spent $506 million in 2013 on non-invasive skin tightening treatments and the worldwide popular treatment, Ultherapy.
Ultherapy relies on ultrasound to lift skin on the chest, brow, neck, and chin. The end result is more youthful-looking skin that, as it were, turns back the clock.
Ultherapy has the distinction of being the only treatment that has a nod from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the non-invasive lifting of skin on the eyebrow, beneath the chin, and on the neck. It is also the only treatment approved by Health Canada and the FDA to improve wrinkles and fine lines on the décolletage. What this means is that Ultherapy can be used along with other treatments such as lasers and injectables. Read on to learn about the top 3 benefits of Ultherapy – so that you can decide if it’s for you.
Turn Back The Clock
The top benefit of getting the Ultherapy procedure is that it can help you look years younger. Skin starts to droop and loosen as part of the aging process, but Ultherapy can turn back the clock to give you a more youthful and vibrant appearance. By tightening loose skin, the procedure will slow down the impact that the aging process has on your skin so that you can keep your youthful appearance longer.
Utherapy is suitable for all skin types with minimal discomfort
While Ultherapy won’t exactly duplicate the sort of results you would get from a facelift, it does represent an alternative if you’re looking for a safe, non-invasive, and effective alternative. Ultherapy directs ultrasound energy under the skin at just the right temperature to trigger collagen regeneration. Rather than relying on neurotoxins or fillers, Ultherapy uses the human body’s collagen-creating process to produce results that are noticeable. Also, you won’t require any downtime after the Ultherapy procedure, so you’ll be able to go about your normal routine right after the simple outpatient procedure. And you won’t require any post-treatment aftercare.
One of the best benefits of Ultherapy is that it can be customized to meet your specific needs. For instance, the ultrasound equipment used to perform the procedure can be adjusted to alter how far down the energy is directed. The duration of the procedure can be altered as well. Another aspect of customization is that Ultherapy can be used in conjunction with other types of cosmetic procedures such as neurotoxins or Restylane. So a skilled service provider will be able to devise the perfect treatment plan for you by combining Ultherapy with injectable or resurfacing treatments to achieve your desired end result.
As you can see, there are various benefits to getting Ultherapy. You can turn back the clock, enjoy the benefits of the zero downtime, avoid surgery, and mix and match Ultherapy with various injectable or resurfacing options to get the results you want. If you believe that Ultherapy might be what you’re looking for, book an appointment with Dr. Torgerson today at (647)343-0207 to find out the best course of action in getting your youthful glow back.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- What is Ultherapy?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.