Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make You Look Younger?
A Toronto facelift surgery can dramatically improve your appearance and make you look years younger.
The typical candidate for a facelift is between the ages of 35 and 65, with the optimal age being around 45 to 50. Since the primary goal of a Toronto facelift is to preserve your natural features while reducing the visible signs of aging, it is recommended that you address the signs of aging soon after they begin in order to achieve the most natural-looking results.
Smoothing Fine Lines and Wrinkles
A Facelift Surgery
A facelift works by lifting and firming sagging facial tissue to restore a more youthful appearance. It is an effective way to remove excess skin on the face and neck, bringing back a defined jawline and cheeks.
Although a facelift surgery is a reliable way to make you look younger, there are several complementary steps you can take to make your face appear younger and more rejuvenated.
First and foremost, it is extremely important to get enough sleep. An average of around 7 to 8 hours a night is typically recommended to reduce the visible signs of fatigue. Lack of sleep has the cumulative effect of causing the skin to age and excess lines to form.
Hydration is another key factor when it comes to keeping the skin young and supple. For glowing, healthy skin, you must drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. Making a skincare regimen part of your daily routine can help with aging skin as well. A high-quality cream with collagen-building properties is the best way to keep the skin moisturized and firm. Using an exfoliator once a week to remove dead skin cells also helps keep the skin fresh and radiant.
A Key Role in Helping You Look Younger
A Skincare Regimen
Avoiding too much sun exposure and using a high-SPF sunscreen when in the sun can work wonders for the skin. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle by avoiding smoking and by eating lots of fruit and vegetables that are high in vitamin C is also excellent for the skin.
Part of a healthy lifestyle includes ensuring that you are getting enough physical activity and exercise as well as avoiding stress. Maintaining a positive outlook on life truly helps to make you look younger, as chronic stress shows on the face over time through worry lines and wrinkles.
Dr. Torgerson is one of Canada’s prominent and leading facial plastic surgeons. Although he has a wealth of expertise in performing Toronto facelift surgeries, he is a firm believer that skin maintenance starts at home at an early age. Using a proper skincare regimen of moisturizers and cleansers should begin in your early 20s to keep the visible signs of aging at bay as long as possible.
In additional to facelifts at Dr.Torgerson’s facial plastic surgery clinic in Toronto, facelift alternatives like non-surgical dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, laser treatments, and Botox can make a world of a difference and work well alone or in combination with a lift.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can You Add to Your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Cost
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Facelift FAQs
- Facelift Preparation
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Fat Grafting
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- The Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?