Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
If you’re planning surgical solutions to smooth away your age, Toronto facelift surgeon Dr. Cory Torgerson can help you realize your goals.
Face lifts are designed to elevate descended cheeks and sagging jawlines. When bone and muscle structure under the skin begins to diminish with age, the central facial tissue shifts downward, and fat pads may relocate. Collagen production decreases, skin hydration depletes, and wrinkles set in. All of these changes come with the march of time, but what if you were to intervene earlier? Have you heard of the mini facelift?
Younger patients in their 30s and 40s sometimes show wear and tear on the neck and jowl area first. A mini version of the more extensive full face lift allows for a subtle but lasting improvement long before deep wrinkles set in. How can you tell which version of this anti-aging favourite meets your needs? Here we’ll describe both and why you might want to meet with a facelift expert today.
Facelift: Dr. Torgerson specializes in several types
Are you in your 30s or 40s, in good health, but you see jowls creep up and don’t know what to do? Many men and women begin regular injectable treatments and laser skin tightening in midlife to help maintain their youthful vibrancy. Often the skillful placement of Botox and fillers can deliver a face-lift without surgery. However, there comes a time when skin laxity and other signs of time demand more. You may not have imagined a facial surgery at your age. You may not need lifting and tightening all over. Wouldn’t it be great if there were a facelift-lite just for you?
Much to our patients’ delight, there certainly is. The mini face lift procedure offers faster recovery times, shorter scars, and subtle but powerful improvements to the lower face. There are a few other bonuses for choosing the mini, and we think you’ll like them.
What’s the purpose
This cosmetic surgery has been around for a long time, but it hasn’t always had a reputation for natural-looking results. In recent years, facial plastic surgery advancements have led to precise techniques that address all of the facial tissue layers and smooth the skin without creating a pulled or windswept look.
Through continuing innovations, the best facelift surgeons have created specialized and targeted techniques to address specific facial areas.
Taking years off your appearance is about your unique needs. What will make you look rested, refreshed, and confident? A face-lift should never be approached as a one-size-fits-all procedure, and now there’s no need to wait until you’re significantly aged before undergoing one.
We’ll tell you the difference between mini and full, but we’re also going to share what most people don’t know about starting young.
What’s the difference between a full or mini face lift surgery?
What is a mini facelift?
How long does a facelift take?
How is a facelift done?
Who makes a good candidate for a facelift?
If you’re wondering whether you should wait or go for a mini lift now, consider this bonus: when younger people undergo subtle facial enhancements, it doesn’t readily appear to be the result of surgery. Everyone around them knows they look rejuvenated, but they can’t tell why. Small improvements that last for many years will ensure that you continue to look naturally young and refreshed, not wrinkled one day and smooth the next.
If you’re interested in discovering more about the pros and cons of each facial cosmetic surgery procedure available to you, why not schedule a consultation for a facelift? Dr. Torgerson will be happy to learn about your goals, questions, and concerns. Then he will help you decide what will allow you to feel the best about yourself. We believe that whether surgical or non-surgical, there’s a treatment solution to help people of all ages look and feel their best.
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can You Add to Your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Facelift Preparation
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Fat Grafting
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- The Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.