What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
A rhytidecomy, or facelift, is a highly sought-after facial plastic surgery procedure that restores a more youthful appearance to the face by tightening the skin and underlying muscles.
Given their ability to eradicate wrinkles and tighten loose skin, face lifts are frequently requested by patients in their 50s and 60s. However, more and more patients in their 30s and 40s are expressing an interest in the mini facelift, the best alternative to a Toronto facelift surgery.
Benefits of Mini Facelift
What Is A Mini Facelift?
As its name implies, a mini-facelift is a less-invasive facelift surgical procedure. During this procedure, the plastic surgeon makes several small incisions to lift the mid-face or neck, smoothing wrinkles and reshaping the patient’s facial contour. To achieve this goal, the skin is separated from the underlying fat and muscle. Any excess skin is trimmed or removed using liposuction. The placement of the incisions vary slightly depending on your facial structure and goals for the procedure.
The mini facelift has a number of benefits, including:
- A shorter recovery time
- Reduced discomfort following surgery
- A shorter, less invasive, and less complicated surgery
- Smaller incisions
- Fewer associated risks
- Reduced swelling and bruising
- A more subtle change
- Specific areas of the face and neck are targeted
- Possible improvement of the jaw line’s definition
- Lower cost than a full facelift
How to Schedule a Consultation
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for a Mini Facelift in Toronto?
Unlike a full face lift, a mini face-lift does not necessitate incisions behind the ear. Sutures will then be used to keep the layers of tissue in place and close the incision. In most cases, this procedure can be performed under local anaesthesia with sedation.
A mini face lift is a suitable procedure for healthy men and women in their 30s and 40s who are troubled by the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the mid-face area but do not have excessive loose skin around the neckline and jaw. This procedure can effectively turn back the hands of time, restoring your appearance in a way that is subtle and incredibly natural. Unlike a traditional Toronto facelift, a mini-facelift is a preventative procedure, as it effectively prevents the development of loose, sagging skin. If you have moderate to severe sagging skin in the neck or jawline, you may be a better candidate for a full face-lift.
To learn more about this procedure and determine whether a mini Toronto facelift is right for you, please contact our clinic to schedule a consultation with Dr. Cory Torgerson, a leading facial plastic surgeon in Toronto. During your private consultation, Dr. Torgerson will listen to your concerns, thoroughly answer your questions, and evaluate your facial anatomy to determine your candidacy for this procedure. In some cases, a full face lift or combination of procedures may be recommended to help you achieve your desired outcome.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can You Add to Your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Cost
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Facelift FAQs
- Facelift Preparation
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Fat Grafting
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- The Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?