11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
Do you know what to ask before facelift surgery? You’ll need to consider which surgeon to choose, your aesthetic goals, your facelift surgery recovery, and much more before your consultation.
Your face is front and centre to the world, and it’s often what people first notice about you. Therefore, it’s essential to ask for clarification before your procedure and select the right surgeon for the job. If all of the possibilities feel overwhelming, don’t worry — our handy list of 11 questions can guide you in what to ask before having facelift surgery.
The planning you do before your facelift surgery can ensure that you find the best facial plastic surgeon in Toronto and love your results. Write down or print this list and bring it with you on the day of your consultation.
1. Are you accredited with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada?
When you’re narrowing your search for possible face lift surgeons, it’s essential to know if they hold the right certification. The primary accreditation college in Canada is the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. To find the best facelift surgeon in Toronto, you’ll want to start by ensuring that they have this distinction. It proves that they’ve completed the specific education and are held to rigorous accountability within their surgical field.
2. How long have you been performing face lift surgery?
3. May I see your face-lift before and after photos?
4. Do you think I’m a good candidate for facelift surgery?
5. Do you have hospital privileges in Toronto?
6. Where will you perform my facelift surgery?
7. Have you been successfully performing the latest face-lift techniques?
8. What risks are associated with a facelift?
9. What can I expect the day of facelift surgery?
10. How long is a typical face lift recovery, and what should I prepare for?
11. How can I make sure I get the best facelift surgery results?
Facial plastic surgery can provide beautiful, natural-looking effects, but it entails a significant investment of time and money. Ask your cosmetic surgeon what you can do before surgery to prepare and learn about strategies that former patients used to maintain their results in the long run.
Finally, don’t shy away from asking questions. It’s easy to feel like your queries are insignificant or you’re wasting someone’s time by asking them. But that is not the case here. Your face is integral to your identity, and you have the right to
- feel 100% confident in your surgeon
- understand your specific surgical plan
- be prepared for your recovery and any potential risks
If your facial cosmetic surgeon discourages you from asking questions, it’s time to look elsewhere. A reputable professional puts patient first and will be happy when you’re confident.
Dr. Cory Torgerson
Dr. Cory Torgerson is a highly skilled and sought-after facial surgeon specializing in procedures of the head and neck. Dr. Torgerson has over 18 years of post-secondary education studying facial procedures specifically. He has years of experience performing facelift surgery for a diverse clientele in Toronto. If you’re considering facelift surgery, Dr. Torgerson would be happy to speak with you during a private, complimentary consultation.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- The Benefits of a Mini facelift
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Fat Grafting
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Facelift FAQs
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Preparation
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift Cost
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Facelift Toronto
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can you add to your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.