Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
“Knowledge is power” is a well-known saying, and that holds true in the facial cosmetic industry.
More than ever before, information is now available to offset the effects of aging and to maintain healthy skin and a vibrant complexion. It is common knowledge that caring for our skin at an early age helps combat the onset of wrinkles and lines. Because skin is our largest organ, it cannot be overlooked as unimportant. Dr. Cory Torgerson recommends that a proper skin-care regimen be implemented in the early twenties and maintained throughout a person’s life. He feels so strongly about this that his facial cosmetic centre in Yorkville, Toronto, offers the entire line of Alyria skin care products. Dr. Torgerson believes Alyria is one of the most advanced skin-optimizing systems available on the market.
Tested And Approved By Skin Care Physicians And Dermatologists
The Most Effective Formulas
Alyria’s founder was extremely interested in marrying the “science” of skin and how it functioned with the art of skin care. The union has been successful and has resulted in a Canadian product that for several decades has offered the highest quality ingredients with the latest technology. Alyria’s labs combine the most effective formulas in every product to target the health of your skin, enabling clients to achieve a natural and radiant appearance. Every new product is tested and approved by skin care physicians and dermatologists, which is why Alyria is the brand Dr. Torgerson recommends as your number one option.
Some may wonder why Alyria is not offered in the beauty section at regular pharmacies. Canadian law stipulates the percentage of active ingredients that can be sold over the counter. That amount is much lower at a pharmacy than the law allows to be sold by professional physician’s offices. Active ingredients such as retinol, glycolic acid, and vitamins K, A, and C are much more concentrated in Alyria products, and that is why purchasing this optimum line is available only at physician’s offices like Dr. Torgerson’s private facial cosmetic centre.
Cleansers, Sunscreen, Exfoliating And Hydrating Creams, Wrinkle Correction Products, And Retinol Night Complex And Eye Serum
Maintaining Your New Look
After receiving facial cosmetic surgery or any other non-surgical procedure such as laser treatments or dermal fillers, it only makes sense to maintain your fabulous new look by incorporating Alyria’s skincare products into your daily routine. Their product line includes several types of cleansers, sunscreen, exfoliating and hydrating creams, wrinkle correction products, and retinol night complex and eye serum. Alyria has introduced complexion-lightening cream as well as anti-dark circle eye cream that reduces the appearance of dark circles by as much as 59%!
Alyria’s products have a patented time release system that not only hydrates, but also promotes deep tissue repair and protects collagen fibers. The benefits include a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, a decrease in the size of skin pores, and a beautiful, even skin tone.
Now that you have the knowledge, you are able to maintain and preserve your youthful appearance by purchasing the complete line of Alyria skin-optimizing products at Dr. Torgerson’s facial cosmetic clinic in downtown Toronto or even online through his website.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Facelift Preparation
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- Facelift Cost
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Facelift FAQs
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- The Benefits of a Mini facelift
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- Facelift Toronto
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.