Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make You Look Younger?
A Toronto facelift surgery can dramatically improve your appearance and make you look years younger.
The typical candidate for a facelift is between the ages of 35 and 65, with the optimal age being around 45 to 50. Since the primary goal of a Toronto facelift is to preserve your natural features while reducing the visible signs of aging, it is recommended that you address the signs of aging soon after they begin in order to achieve the most natural-looking results.
Smoothing Fine Lines and Wrinkles
A Facelift Surgery
A facelift works by lifting and firming sagging facial tissue to restore a more youthful appearance. It is an effective way to remove excess skin on the face and neck, bringing back a defined jawline and cheeks.
Although a facelift surgery is a reliable way to make you look younger, there are several complementary steps you can take to make your face appear younger and more rejuvenated.
First and foremost, it is extremely important to get enough sleep. An average of around 7 to 8 hours a night is typically recommended to reduce the visible signs of fatigue. Lack of sleep has the cumulative effect of causing the skin to age and excess lines to form.
Hydration is another key factor when it comes to keeping the skin young and supple. For glowing, healthy skin, you must drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. Making a skincare regimen part of your daily routine can help with aging skin as well. A high-quality cream with collagen-building properties is the best way to keep the skin moisturized and firm. Using an exfoliator once a week to remove dead skin cells also helps keep the skin fresh and radiant.
A Key Role in Helping You Look Younger
A Skincare Regimen
Avoiding too much sun exposure and using a high-SPF sunscreen when in the sun can work wonders for the skin. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle by avoiding smoking and by eating lots of fruit and vegetables that are high in vitamin C is also excellent for the skin.
Part of a healthy lifestyle includes ensuring that you are getting enough physical activity and exercise as well as avoiding stress. Maintaining a positive outlook on life truly helps to make you look younger, as chronic stress shows on the face over time through worry lines and wrinkles.
Dr. Torgerson is one of Canada’s prominent and leading facial plastic surgeons. Although he has a wealth of expertise in performing Toronto facelift surgeries, he is a firm believer that skin maintenance starts at home at an early age. Using a proper skincare regimen of moisturizers and cleansers should begin in your early 20s to keep the visible signs of aging at bay as long as possible.
In additional to facelifts at Dr.Torgerson’s facial plastic surgery clinic in Toronto, facelift alternatives like non-surgical dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, laser treatments, and Botox can make a world of a difference and work well alone or in combination with a lift.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Facelift Preparation
- Facelift Cost
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can You Add to Your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- Facelift Toronto
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- Facelift FAQs
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.