Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make You Look Younger?
A Toronto facelift surgery can dramatically improve your appearance and make you look years younger.
The typical candidate for a facelift is between the ages of 35 and 65, with the optimal age being around 45 to 50. Since the primary goal of a Toronto facelift is to preserve your natural features while reducing the visible signs of aging, it is recommended that you address the signs of aging soon after they begin in order to achieve the most natural-looking results.
Smoothing Fine Lines and Wrinkles
A Facelift Surgery
A facelift works by lifting and firming sagging facial tissue to restore a more youthful appearance. It is an effective way to remove excess skin on the face and neck, bringing back a defined jawline and cheeks.
Although a facelift surgery is a reliable way to make you look younger, there are several complimentary steps you can take to make your face appear younger and more rejuvenated.
First and foremost, it is extremely important to get enough sleep. An average of around 7 to 8 hours a night is typically recommended to reduce the visible signs of fatigue. Lack of sleep has the cumulative effect of causing the skin to age and excess lines to form.
Hydration is another key factor when it comes to keeping the skin young and supple. For glowing, healthy skin, you must drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. Making a skincare regimen part of your daily routine can help with aging skin as well. A high-quality cream with collagen-building properties is the best way to keep the skin moisturized and firm. Using an exfoliator once a week to remove dead skin cells also helps keep the skin fresh and radiant.
A Key Role in Helping You Look Younger
A Skincare Regimen
Avoiding too much sun exposure and using a high-SPF sunscreen when in the sun can work wonders for the skin. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle by avoiding smoking and by eating lots of fruit and vegetables that are high in vitamin C is also excellent for the skin.
Part of a healthy lifestyle includes ensuring that you are getting enough physical activity and exercise as well as avoiding stress. Maintaining a positive outlook on life truly helps to make you look younger, as chronic stress shows on the face over time through worry lines and wrinkles.
Dr. Torgerson is one of Canada’s prominent and leading facial plastic surgeons. Although he has a wealth of expertise in performing Toronto facelift surgeries, he is a firm believer that skin maintenance starts at home at an early age. Using a proper skincare regimen of moisturizers and cleansers should begin in your early 20s to keep the visible signs of aging at bay as long as possible.
In additional to facelifts at Dr.Torgerson’s facial plastic surgery clinic in Toronto, facelift alternatives like non-surgical dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, laser treatments, and Botox can make a world of a difference and work well alone or in combination with a lift.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Facelift Preparation
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- Facelift Cost
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Facelift FAQs
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- The Benefits of a Mini facelift
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- Facelift Toronto
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.