There are many things to consider when you are thinking about proceeding with facelift surgery.
Some of these include the type of cosmetic surgeon to choose, the limitations and risks of facelift surgery, the cost of a facelift, the treatment plan and surgical goal, the pre-operative facelift preparation, and the recovery and healing time after a facelift.
A face lift in Toronto is best performed by a facial plastic surgeon. The results of a face lift are visible to all, and the work done must be impeccable. Surgical miscalculations cannot be hidden easily, and a face becomes the display of a good surgeon’s work.
Receive A Quote During The Consultation
Facial Cosmetic Expert
A facial plastic surgeon is a specialist in the head and neck, performing solely head and neck procedures day after day. This means that a facial cosmetic surgeon is an expert in the anatomy of the face and does no other type of body work. A general plastic surgeon is trained differently than a facial plastic surgeon and specializes in body work such as breast augmentation. These doctors are excellent at body work and generally perform cosmetic surgery mainly on the body. Therefore, it is very important to choose a facial plastic surgeon for your facial surgery. An initial consultation should give the following recommendations and information to any patient considering a face lift. The surgeon should review a possible approach to your surgery, including the type of procedure or combination of procedures that would merit the best results. Sometimes a facelift should be combined with a neck lift and a brow lift or should include eyelid surgery, also called blepharoplasty. Another less invasive option could be to consider a mini facelift. No matter which technique or approach you decide on, you should have a clear understanding of the outcomes that you can anticipate. During this consultation, you should also receive a quote as to what your financial investment in the facelift will be.
Complimentary Consultation With A Qualified Facelift Expert
Benefits From Private Consultation
Further questions can reveal information such as associated risks and complications and the options for anesthesia and surgery location. Surgeries performed in a Toronto private surgery centre, outside of a hospital setting, are generally more tailored to a patient’s schedule and have more focused and dedicated staff who are experts in the care and recovery of facelift patients. A hospital setting cannot specifically select the nurses and anesthesiologists who are on shift on a particular day, and so the outcomes and quality of patient care can vary. This can really impact the patient’s overall experience. Lastly, a consult should also include the opportunity to view before and after photos of other face lift patients, so you can make an intelligent and informed decision about who will perform your face lift. Following your facelift Toronto booking, the office will provide you with all the information and guidelines of what you need to prepare for your surgery and what you can expect to experience on the day of surgery and in your recovery period after surgery. If you’d like to take the next step in booking a complimentary consultation with a qualified facelift expert, we welcome you to contact our office to set up your visit with Dr. Cory Torgerson.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can you add to your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Facelift Cost
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Facelift Preparation
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Facelift FAQs
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- The Benefits of a Mini facelift
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- Facelift Toronto
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.