How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
Having a Toronto facelift is often a life-changing experience
Because the face is usually the first thing people notice about you when they meet you, feeling great about how you look will have a big impact. Also, because the face is constantly exposed to the elements, the facial skin tends to age quicker than the skin on other parts of the body. For people bothered by the visible signs of aging on their face, a facelift may be the answer to turn back the clock. Find out how a Toronto facelift can change your life . . .
Refreshing and Improving the Appearance
A facelift is designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other tell-tale signs of aging. Loose and sagging skin, particularly in the jowl area, and a lack of tone in the neck and chin can add years to the appearance. As people lose fullness in their cheeks with age, this can further compound their aged appearance.
Facelifts are an attractive option to restore youth and vitality to the skin on the face as well as around the neck. By trimming and tightening the skin, a facelift restores a natural and firm appearance to the skin. When the skin begins to sag, it is often the result of facial muscles weakening over time. When these muscles weaken, deep wrinkles often form. A facelift can also help tighten those muscles, improving the overall appearance of the face and smoothing out deep wrinkles.
The act of tightening and trimming the skin also serves to improve the look of facial contours, allowing patients to enjoy a stronger jawline or more defined cheekbones. This also contributes to a youthful appearance.
Tightening and Trimming the Skin
A Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
Patients who undergo a Toronto facelift experience a boost in self-confidence and self-image as well as a restored sense of pride in their appearance.
One of the most life-changing aspects of a face-lift is the fact that the results can last, conservatively, from 10 to 15 years. Therefore, many patients prefer the one-time procedure of a Toronto face lift rather than the constant upkeep required with non-surgical methods to reverse aging, such as fillers and Botox. As a face-lift is a significant surgical procedure, altering the look of the most visible part of your body, it is important to choose a highly skilled and experienced facial plastic surgeon for the job who specializes in the head and neck.
Dr.Torgerson is renowned as an industry leader when it comes to facial plastic surgery. At his facial cosmetic surgery clinic located in downtown Toronto, facelift treatments are tailored to a patient’s schedule. In-depth consultations providing detailed information on what to expect can help patients make a fully informed decision to undergo this life-changing experience at the hands of one of the best facial plastic surgeons.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- Facelift Cost
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Facelift Preparation
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Facelift FAQs
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- The Benefits of a Mini facelift
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- Facelift Toronto
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.