How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a facial plastic surgery procedure that combats skin laxity and facial wrinkles.
When considering a Toronto face lift, most patients are understandably anxious to know how much the procedure will cost. How can you know what your facelift in Toronto will cost? The price of your face-lift will vary depending on the region, the extent of the procedure, the technique utilized, and the experience and skill of your plastic surgeon.
The Extent of The Procedure
The cost of facelift surgery varies depending on your geographic region, as the costs associated with the procedure such as anaesthesiologists’ fees and operating room fees tend to be higher in larger metropolitan cities. On average, leading Toronto facelift surgeons charge between $18,000 and $24,000 for a full facelift, while a mini facelift costs an average of $8000 to $14,000. (Note that prices are subject to change over time.) Although the cost can be off-putting for some, it is imperative that the price of the procedure is not the determining factor when selecting a plastic surgeon for your facelift surgery. Some patients consider travelling outside of the city to save money on their procedure, but only a highly trained and experienced surgeon specializing in facial plastic surgery should be entrusted to perform this complex procedure.
The cost of your facelift in Toronto will also vary depending on the extent of the procedure and your targeted focus area. For example, a mini facelift costs significantly less than a traditional, full face lift because the area of focus is much smaller and the procedure itself is therefore less time-consuming.
The Technique Used
The Skill of Your Plastic Surgeon
A full face-lift, on the other hand, typically targets the entire head and neck and is often combined with a brow lift, eyelid surgery, or a neck lift to ensure that the outcome is consistent. As a result, the surgery is more time-intensive, which means that the cost is higher. Another consideration when determining the cost of your face lift procedure is the technique being employed. During your consultation, your plastic surgeon will examine your needs to determine which technique will match your goals.
The skill of your selected plastic surgeon will also play an important role in the pricing of your Toronto facelift. A qualified plastic surgeon certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada who specializes in head and neck surgery procedures such as face-lift surgery will charge more than a general plastic surgeon who performs a number of face and body procedures. However, for optimal results, it is imperative to select a highly qualified and reputable facial plastic surgeon who has extensive experience performing facelift surgery.
The best way to determine the cost of your Toronto facelift is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Torgerson. During your private consultation, Dr. Torgerson will listen to your goals for the procedure, evaluate your facial anatomy, and provide you with a quote so you know exactly how much the procedure will cost. This fee includes all costs associated with the surgery such as the surgeon’s fee, anaesthesia fees, facility costs, and all pre- and post-operative appointments.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Fat Grafting
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Facelift Preparation
- Facelift Cost
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can You Add to Your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- Facelift Toronto
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Facelift FAQs
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.