Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
If you’ve noticed the effects of aging on your skin and your overall appearance, you may be thinking about the possibility of a facelift.
Facelift surgery is one of the most rewarding forms of plastic surgery because it can unite the way the person feels on the inside by revitalizing the outside. If you think you would be a great plastic surgery candidate, following are the top reasons for people moving forward with facelift surgery.
Facelift Surgery Reasons
Great Plastic Surgery Candidate
- Looking tired: If you are looking for ways to combat a tired-looking appearance, a combination of treatments could be the right solution. Depending on your age, a mini-facelift may be all that is needed, along with some dermal fillers and Botox for continued maintenance. A full facelift can rejuvenate the face, helping patients look more rested.
- Deep lines and wrinkles: Deep wrinkles begin to form when the muscles of the face loosen and sag. A facelift is the gold standard in the industry to tighten and smooth out these wrinkles, addressing the concern straight on by eliminating these concerns.
- Loss of definition in the neck and chin area: As natural aging occurs, definition of the tissue, skin, and muscles decreases and can result in hanging jowls, excess fat, and loose skin in this zone. A facelift will target this, resulting in a tighter look.
- Loss of tone and muscle elasticity: Father Time doesn’t slow down for anyone, and sagging skin and wrinkles is part of the expected aging process. A facelift affects the contours of the face, making you look younger as it reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Surgeon’s skills, educational background, and expertise
Right Facial Plastic Surgeon In Toronto
Length of results: The results of a facelift can easily last 10 to 15 years. Therefore, many patients prefer this over the constant maintenance required by non-surgical methods such as dermal filler, neurotoxin injection, and Ultherapy and laser treatments.
Overall self-improvement: If you are considering a facelift for the right reasons, such as a desire to better yourself or because you know it will help you feel better about yourself, improving your self-confidence or self-image, then it is a worthy motivator.
Once you’ve decided to move forward with the cosmetic surgery, it is important to find a facial plastic surgeon in Toronto that is the right fit for you. Feeling that you have established a good rapport with the plastic surgeon of choice is just as important as considering their skills, educational background, and expertise.
Once you’ve selected the Toronto plastic surgery centre that is right for you, all details about the facelift procedure should be disclosed and arranged before surgery, including take-home information prior to the surgery.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can You Add to Your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Cost
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Facelift FAQs
- Facelift Preparation
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Facelift Toronto
- Fat Grafting
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- The Benefits of a Mini Facelift
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.