What is a Liquid Facelift?
There is now good news for those who want the results of a facelift, but who are nervous about undergoing surgery!
Injectable fillers have become extremely popular over the last ten years because of the natural looking aesthetic improvements they provide. As part of the aging process, the collagen in skin breaks down, diminishing its strength and volume. Dermal Fillers are a safe and effective solution for replenishing that volume and restoring skin to its youthful condition. Often called the liquid facelift or lunchtime lift, these facial fillers require just a few minutes to inject, with the results being almost immediate.
Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal, Redensity II, Voluma Lift and Volbella.
Little Or No Pain Experience
There are many quality injectable fillers on the market today and our doctors like to personalize the experience by determining exactly what his clients want to achieve before choosing which product to use. Some of the top brands that we offer at our clinic are Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal, Redensity II, Voluma Lift and Volbella.
So why is it called a liquid facelift? Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring protein in the soft connective tissue of the skin. A synthetic form of HA has been developed that looks similar to a gel-like substance, or, thick liquid.
This liquid, or filler, is injected with tiny needles into the dermis or just below the dermis depending on the area being augmented. Little or no pain is experienced because lidocaine, a local anesthetic, is administered and included within the injections. Slight swelling and mild irritation can be expected, but any potential client should not dismiss dermal filler treatments for this reason, as the results outweigh the minimal discomfort. Our doctors are expert injectors from lip plumping to correcting under-eye hollows to restoring volume in the cheeks. After the initial swelling subsides, the results are typically exactly what the client hoped for with a refreshed appearance and a more youthful glow restored.
Up To 18 Months Lasting Effect
Meticulous Artistry And Expert Techniques
All dermal fillers will maintain the desired effect for at least 6 months, with some hyaluronic acid products lasting up to 18 months! The duration of the injectable fillers varies from patient to patient before the body eventually breaks it down and safely metabolizes it. The longevity can also be improved when patients maintain the filler over time, building up a stronger foundation of the hyaluronic acid.
As the popularity of non-surgical treatments increases around the world, dermal fillers are becoming more refined and specially targeted towards treating areas of concern. Various injectable fillers are used to target specific areas of the face where wrinkle correction and facial rejuvenation is required. For example, Teosyal Kiss, Juvederm and Volbella re popular choices for lip filler and marionette lines around the lips. Perlane, Voluma Lift and Teosyal Ultimate are excellent choices for defining the cheeks and jawline. Redensity II is the dermal filler of choice to correct undereye hollowing and dark circles.
It is important to note that liquid facelifts have become so popular, that even nurses and medical doctors are administering injectable fillers. However, choosing an expert injector in Toronto is the best way to ensure top results.Our doctors are noted for their meticulous artistry and expert techniques. A free consultation will allow you to view before and after photos of other clients who have had a liquid facelift. Trust the expert! Our doctors will administer a liquid facelift and achieve a natural, youthful appearance you’ll be delighted with.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Toronto Facelift Surgeons: Best Reasons to Act Now, Not Later
- Toronto’s Top Facelift Surgeon’s Before and After Results
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- The Benefits of a Mini facelift
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Fat Grafting
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Facelift FAQs
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facelift Preparation
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Facelift Cost
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- Facelift Toronto
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can you add to your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.