What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
A rhytidecomy, or facelift, is a highly sought-after facial plastic surgery procedure that restores a more youthful appearance to the face by tightening the skin and underlying muscles.
Given their ability to eradicate wrinkles and tighten loose skin, face lifts are frequently requested by patients in their 50s and 60s. However, more and more patients in their 30s and 40s are expressing an interest in the mini facelift, the best alternative to a Toronto facelift surgery.
Benefits of Mini Facelift
What Is A Mini Facelift?
As its name implies, a mini-facelift is a less-invasive facelift surgical procedure. During this procedure, the plastic surgeon makes several small incisions to lift the mid-face or neck, smoothing wrinkles and reshaping the patient’s facial contour. To achieve this goal, the skin is separated from the underlying fat and muscle. Any excess skin is trimmed or removed using liposuction. The placement of the incisions vary slightly depending on your facial structure and goals for the procedure.
The mini facelift has a number of benefits, including:
- A shorter recovery time
- Reduced discomfort following surgery
- A shorter, less invasive, and less complicated surgery
- Smaller incisions
- Fewer associated risks
- Reduced swelling and bruising
- A more subtle change
- Specific areas of the face and neck are targeted
- Possible improvement of the jaw line’s definition
- Lower cost than a full facelift
How to Schedule a Consultation
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for a Mini Facelift in Toronto?
Unlike a full face lift, a mini face-lift does not necessitate incisions behind the ear. Sutures will then be used to keep the layers of tissue in place and close the incision. In most cases, this procedure can be performed under local anaesthesia with sedation.
A mini face lift is a suitable procedure for healthy men and women in their 30s and 40s who are troubled by the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the mid-face area but do not have excessive loose skin around the neckline and jaw. This procedure can effectively turn back the hands of time, restoring your appearance in a way that is subtle and incredibly natural. Unlike a traditional Toronto facelift, a mini-facelift is a preventative procedure, as it effectively prevents the development of loose, sagging skin. If you have moderate to severe sagging skin in the neck or jawline, you may be a better candidate for a full face-lift.
To learn more about this procedure and determine whether a mini Toronto facelift is right for you, please contact our clinic to schedule a consultation with Dr. Cory Torgerson, a leading facial plastic surgeon in Toronto. During your private consultation, Dr. Torgerson will listen to your concerns, thoroughly answer your questions, and evaluate your facial anatomy to determine your candidacy for this procedure. In some cases, a full face lift or combination of procedures may be recommended to help you achieve your desired outcome.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Facelift Preparation
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- Facelift Cost
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Facelift FAQs
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- The Benefits of a Mini facelift
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- Facelift Toronto
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.