What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
Once you have chosen a surgeon for your Toronto facelift, the first step will be an in-depth consultation.
The consultation is a vital component of the procedure, as surgical planning usually depends upon the content and outcome of the consultation. But what should you ask during your Toronto facelift consultation?
Candidates for a Facelift Surgery
The Most Important Parts of a Consultation
One of the most important parts of a consultation is to determine if you are indeed a candidate for a facelift surgery. During a consultation, the questions a surgeon will ask you are just as important as the questions you should ask them. To ensure that the treatment can address your goals, it is important to be forthcoming with all aspects of your medical history as well as any alcohol, drug, and tobacco use.
The surgeon will perform a detailed assessment of your medical history to determine if there are any pre-existing health conditions that may interfere with the surgery. A history of previous medical procedures and recent medications is also an important component of the consultation.
Based on the information you give during the consultation such as your age, weight, skin type, and skin laxity, the surgeon will be able to recommend if a facelift should be performed as a standalone procedure or will be more effective in conjunction with another procedure.
Approaching your Toronto facelift with confidence requires the detailed discussion of your personal goals during the consultation. Some patients may want dramatic results, taking several years off the face, whereas others may be looking for a subtle change to simply look refreshed. To set realistic expectations and ensure optimal results, a surgeon must understand clearly exactly what you want to change.
Using Advanced Computer Technologies
Toronto Facelift Results
With complete transparency, the surgeon is then able to strike the delicate balance between your goals and the natural anatomy of their face.
The patients who are the most satisfied with their Toronto facelift results are those who have had in-depth, open, and honest discussions with the surgeon beforehand regarding their aesthetic goals.
It is also important during the consultation to bring up any other concerns you may have regarding the procedure, including cost, the surgeon’s credentials, or the clinic itself.
Dr. Torgerson is a leader in the facial plastic surgery industry and is committed to ensuring your comfort by helping you make well-informed decisions with realistic expectations for the surgery. As well, to ensure that everyone is on the same page, he uses advanced 3D computer imaging technology to show patients a preview of their facelift results prior to the procedure. During the consultation, he also provides patients with a quote for their investment in a facelift so that there are no surprises following the procedure. In addition, he ensures that patients are fully aware of all the risks and potential complications during the consultation. With Dr. Torgerson, all surgeries are performed at his private surgery centre, where the staff specializes in the care and recovery of Toronto facelift patients.
Following your consultation, if you proceed with booking a facelift, detailed pre-operative instructions will be provided as well as information on what to expect on the day of the surgery and during the recovery period.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Bespoke Facelifts in Toronto- What Can you add to your Personalized Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
- Facelift Surgery Guide: 5 Questions You Should Always Ask
- 11 Questions to Ask Before Facelift Surgery — Find Out What the Experts Suggest
- How Long Does a Facelift Surgery Last? Learn Critical Factors that You Can Control
- Planning a Facelift? Find Out if a Mini Procedure is Right for You
- The Facelift Patient-Approved Checklist: 11 Ways to Make Recovery a Breeze
- Toronto Facelift Glossary - The Words You Need to Know
- Learn About the Deep Plane Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Facelift Cost
- What To Expect On The Day of Facelift Surgery
- Have Fillers Replaced the Toronto Facelift?
- Is a Toronto Facelift Effective in Reducing the Appearance of Aging?
- The Toronto Facelift: Is It Popular with Men Too?
- How Can I Know What My Facelift in Toronto Will Cost?
- Toronto Facelift: What You Don’t Know Might Surprise You
- What Are the Common Misconceptions About a Toronto Facelift?
- What Is the Average Cost of a Facelift in Toronto?
- What is the Best Alternative to a Toronto Facelift?
- The “Thread Lift”: A Non-Invasive Alternative or Too Good to Be True?
- Facelift Preparation
- Are Facelifts Becoming More Popular?
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- What Should You Ask During Your Toronto Facelift Consultation?
- Toronto Facelift - You Have Many Options
- What to Expect From Your Toronto FaceLift Recovery
- Key Steps in a Toronto Facelift Procedure
- Answers to Your Top 6 Toronto FaceLift Questions
- The Best Toronto Facelift Surgery Techniques in 2018
- Investigating the Toronto Face Lift: What It Can and Can’t Do For You
- Toronto Facelift: How Can You Tell If You’re Ready?
- Can a Toronto Facelift Surgery Make you Look Younger?
- How Can a Toronto Facelift Change Your Life?
- How to Make a Person’s Face Look Younger
- Facelift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
- Top Reasons To Get a Facelift
- The Ultimate Solution – Rhytidectomy
- Face Lift Recovery Time
- Achieving Facial Balance in Cosmetic Surgery
- Alyria: Optimum Skin Care System
- Facelift FAQs
- Considering Facial Plastic Surgery?
- Recovery Time After Facelift Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- How is Facelift Surgery Accomplished?
- Post-Op Recovery After Facelift Surgery
- Pros and Cons of Facelift Surgery
- The Benefits of a Mini facelift
- How To Prepare For a Facelift
- The Disadvantages of a Mini Facelift
- Top 5 Advantages Of A Minilift
- What Men Need To Consider Before a Facelift
- Who is the Ideal Candidate for a Facelift?
- Facelift Toronto
- Everything You Need To Know About Mini Face Lift Surgery
- Facelift Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- How Long Will Facelift Results Last?
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Four Main Risks of Facelift Surgery
- What Is The Best Age For Facelift Surgery?
- Mini Facelift vs. Full Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.