Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
There are many non-surgical methods available to help men and women retain their youth.
These include injectable fillers to plump up sagging skin, neurotoxin injectables to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and a myriad of laser treatments to ensure the best complexion possible. While these methods have been embraced vigorously over the past 15 years, the public is realizing that there is no substitute for facial cosmetic surgery. ASAP, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and it reports that in the U.S. alone, the number of people seeking cosmetic surgery has increased 155% in the past four years. There has also been an increase in the number of men wanting to look their best, although 87% of surgeries are still performed on women.
Non-surgical Option May Be More Cost-Effective In The Long Run
Look And Feel Your Best
In recent years, the rise in the number of people pursuing surgery suggests that they are seeking a more prominent result, shrugging off the fact that they have to “go under the knife” to get it. Although surgery costs more than non-surgical methods, the rise in the economy proves that the recession years are over and people are comfortable spending the money to look and feel their best. In fact, over time, choosing a surgical option to correct your area of concern rather than a temporary, non-surgical option may work out to be more cost-effective in the long run. However, polls from international facial cosmetic governing bodies show that the cost of surgery is no longer people’s top concern. What causes them the most anxiety is finding a reputable surgeon they can trust with their face.
This is a valid concern because there is increased consumer awareness about not only the pros of facial cosmetic surgery and the transformation it provides, but also the blunders that can occur. The tabloids, Internet, and magazines love to display horror stories of surgeries gone wrong. So how does a person find a qualified surgeon they feel comfortable with?
Consultation with a Qualified Facelift Expert
Finding a Certified Surgeon
The first and most important step is finding a surgeon that is certified. The governing body in Ontario is the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO). Dr. Cory Torgerson has achieved qualifications as an otolaryngologist – an ear, nose, and throat surgeon – as well as a facial cosmetic surgeon. Secondly, it is to your advantage to find out about the surgeon’s experience. Never be afraid to ask how many years they have practiced or how many surgeries they have performed. Dr. Torgerson has been operating for several years and has successfully operated from his own state-of-the-art, facial cosmetic clinic in Yorkville for many of those years. Thirdly, make a point to see before and after photos of the surgeon’s previous patients. Specifically ask to see pictures of clients who have undergone the cosmetic surgery you are interested in. Not much can be hidden in a photo. It will give you a clear indication as to whether the surgeon is accomplished or not. It is possible for a surgeon to have book knowledge but no artistic ability. Dr. Torgerson’s expertise and aesthetic eye is evident when viewing his photo gallery. He is a master at beautifully harmonizing his patient’s features to maintain a revitalized, but natural appearance. There is no need to experience anxiety over choosing the right facial cosmetic surgeon. Start your journey today by booking a consultation at Dr. Torgerson’s downtown Toronto clinic.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Male Plastic Surgery Toronto
- Why You Should See Your Plastic Surgeon When the Weather in Toronto Gets Colder
- What Is The Shelf Life Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- Top Five Reasons for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- How Can You Properly Take Care of Your Skin After Your Cosmetic Surgery Procedure?
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto : Four Myths
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Can Have Barely Any Scars
- Strategies to Avoid Regret and Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Toronto for You
- How Can You Tell if Your Facial Surgeon is Qualified?
- Your Role in Maintaining Facial Cosmetic Surgery Results
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures by Age?
- Top 3 Reasons To Get Plastic Surgery During The Holidays
- Tips to Know Before Recovering from Your Facial Plastic Surgery
- Things to Consider Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- The 5-Part Process Everybody Ought to Know When Working With a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Men and Plastic Surgery
- How Does a Facial Plastic Surgeon Avoid Leaving Scars?
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery is More Popular Than Ever!
- Does Your Cosmetic Surgery Call for A Do-Over?
- Too old for Plastic Surgery?
- Popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Factors You Haven’t Considered Before Choosing Your Plastic Surgeon
- Don’t Get Scammed – What to Look for When Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Talking To Your Plastic Surgeon In Toronto: 7 Most Important Questions
- 5 Helpful Ways to Know If You’re a Great Candidate for Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery – How Can Surgeons Make You Look Younger?
- Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon Will Ask You These 5 Questions
- When Is The Best Time For Men To See A Plastic Surgeon In Toronto?
- What Season is the Best for Facial Surgery
- What Should Happen at a Consultation with a Plastic Surgeon?
- What To Expect After Plastic Surgery
- What Is Gore-Tex?
- Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery for Men Is More Common Than You Think
- Toronto Plastic Surgeons Use These Two Techniques to Wake Up Tired Eyes
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgeons Reveal Insider Advice You Need
- These Are the Top Consultation Questions to Ask Your Toronto Plastic Surgeon
- The Perfect Face
- The Top 5 Reasons For Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Know These Industry Beauty Secrets to Transform You
- The History of Modern Plastic Surgery
- Selecting a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto Starts with These 3 Important Things
- Revenge Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Tourism
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Preparing for Plastic Surgery: General Guidelines
- Plastic Surgeon vs. Cosmetic Surgeon | What’s the Difference?
- Mommy Makeover Craze
- Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Learn 2 Ways The Best Plastic Surgeons in Toronto Prevent an “Overdone” Look
- How Will You Know You’re Ready to Meet With a Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto?
- Find a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto- Here’s What to Look For
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto Has Advanced in Surprising Ways
- Factors Predicting Satisfaction Among Patients Seeking Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Contouring Surgery – Find Out How Small Adjustments Can Transform Your Life
- Do Your Homework When Considering A Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- Do Plastic Surgeons Turn Down Patients with Unrealistic Expectations?
- Choosing the Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
- Can You Wear Makeup After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Advice From a Toronto Plastic Surgeon | Will Plastic Surgery Make You Happier?
- Afraid of Plastic Surgery?
- Are Cosmetic Surgery and Plastic Surgery the Same?
- A Look Into Popular Cosmetic Procedures In Asia
- 5 Things To Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 5 Essential Questions To Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon In Toronto
- 3 Must-Have Toronto Facial Cosmetic Surgery Maintenance Tips
- 5 of The Most Popular Reasons To See A Cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.