3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
Dr. Cory Torgerson is a rhinoplasty surgeon in Toronto.
When it comes to deciding which rhinoplasty approach is right for you, we encourage you to remember that since everyone’s anatomy is different, no two procedures will be the same. The best tips for selecting your nose job technique are listed below.
The Importance of Consultation
Choose the Right Rhinoplasty Surgeon
First and foremost, choose the right rhinoplasty surgeon for your procedure. This means a facial cosmetic surgeon who has not only the necessary credentials, but also the experience to back it up. Generally speaking, a facial plastic surgeon with specific expertise in the complex specialty of rhinoplasty is a good candidate to perform your procedure. Dr. Torgerson is certified with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Next, after you’ve identified the best Toronto rhinoplasty surgeon for you, an in-person consultation is crucial. Your consultation is the first opportunity to assess if you are comfortable with the surgeon you’ve chosen and for them to carefully examine and listen to you. A good facial plastic surgeon will always be sure to explain the various choices appropriate for you as well any potential risks and complications. During this time, your surgeon can set up realistic expectations and prepare you for the downtime you’ll need. Dr. Torgerson takes great pride in employing the most advanced techniques and technologies in the medical aesthetic industry so that his patients enjoy a comfortable and smooth recovery.
Planning for a Rhinoplasty
What End Result Are You Looking For?
The more you know about the days and weeks after rhinoplasty surgery, the better you can plan to have help around the house with child and pet care or with daily activities. Most patients report very little pain post-rhinoplasty, but you will not likely feel up to socializing for a couple of weeks while you heal.
Another important tip is to consider what end result you are looking for when planning for a rhinoplasty. This complex subspecialty of facial surgery is not one-size-fits-all. Also, the issue that many people will notice when they look in the mirror may not be the same as what is seen in your surgical assessment. The best Toronto rhinoplasty surgeon has expert eyes to target feature imbalances and offer precise solutions.
For instance, in some cases, tip refinement may be a subtle, surgical option to improve your nose. If breathing difficulties need correcting, then septorhinoplasty, which involves correcting the septum, will be appropriate for you. But if your concerns are aesthetic and involve changes to a hooked, drooping, or upturned tip, then tip refinement surgery can change the overall balance of facial features in a very satisfying way. For people who opt for a tip refinement instead of a rhinoplasty, the recovery time will be considerably less. Depending on the extent of the work performed, patients should be prepared to take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks off work.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.