Do you know why nose-reshaping surgery in Toronto is one of the most in-demand types of facial plastic surgery year after year?
The popularity of rhinoplasty (nose reshaping) has been on the rise in both Canada and the U.S. recently. While women remain in the lead as rhinoplasty patients and regarding other facial cosmetic procedures, demographic research shows that both women and men are increasingly pursuing nose-reshaping surgery in Toronto.
Trends show that the average age of rhinoplasty patients range anywhere between the teens to 55. Some have speculated that the previous social stigmas related to “nose jobs” are simply vanishing. The advent of social media has allowed patient stories and results to be shared worldwide. From Richmond Hill to Mississauga, rhinoplasty patients visit Dr. Torgerson because of the beautiful results they’ve seen online, from their friends, and in media. The outcomes have improved along with technology too, which means that stereotypical “overdone” rhinoplasty results are no longer the norm.
With advanced techniques come reduced risks, faster recovery, and greater customization, making nose reshaping in Toronto a customizable solution for a broader range of people. We’ll explain why rhinoplasty is still so popular, and we’ll shine the spotlight on a new, exciting option as well.
Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto Isn’t Just for Model Good Looks
Nose Reshaping Toronto
The reasons for choosing a nose job are numerous. Frequently, the decision is based on aesthetics — a desire to have a nose that is more visibly proportionate to the entire facial structure. Alterations designed to improve contours and symmetry or to modify dominant, disproportionate nasal features are considered cosmetic.
Rhinoplasty is not merely a cosmetic procedure, however. There are medical reasons why someone might seek nose reshaping surgery in Toronto as well. A deviated septum, congenital abnormalities, and damage caused by a disease such as cancer, sports injuries, or accidents are some of the reasons why someone may require a nose job. These issues can not only cause problems with appearance, but as in the case of a deviated septum, they can result in breathing difficulties for the person.
Whatever brings you to Toronto for nose reshaping surgery, there are some facts that we think you’ll find interesting.
Not All Nose-Reshaping Surgeries Are the Same
The nose is a central, defining feature of a person’s face. For that reason, patients seek out the most experienced and skilled surgeon possible to ensure optimal results. Canada is well known for its rich ethnic diversity, and with that comes noses in every shape and size. The facial features of each of these ethnic groups present with unique challenges. Because nose-reshaping surgery in Toronto is one of the most complex facial procedures, you want to be sure you’re in the right hands. Dr. Torgerson is sought after as a teacher and surgeon across Canada because of his skilled artistry and in-depth knowledge of facial procedures like rhinoplasty. He performs ethnic rhinoplasty with a caring and customized approach.
African-American Nose Jobs
Middle Eastern Nose Reshaping
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
There’s a Fast, New Alternative for Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto
Non-surgical nose reshaping used to be the domain of makeup contouring only. Tricks of light and shadow can make a nose appear straighter or more refined.
Would you be shocked to learn that you can have the shape of your nose changed within minutes? Commonly known as the “5-minute nose job”, injectable rhinoplasty is a non-surgical nose job using hyaluronic acid dermal filler to sculpt and enhance nose contours. Hyaluronic acid gel, which is cross-linked to hold a firm, resistant texture, can help reform the nose and feel natural to the touch. It gradually dissolves to be absorbed by the body over time. This natural sugar molecule is a hydrating substance that your body has in abundance.
Nose reshaping with filler must be repeated every 6 to 9 months to maintain it, so although this rhinoplasty cost is lower, it’s temporary, and fees will add up over time. It should be noted that dermal fillers and injectables cannot decrease the size of the nose. However, a skilled injector can create the look of an upturned tip, a straighter bridge, or smoothed bumps. These subtle changes are preferable for many people who are not yet ready for surgery. Also, if you like what you see, going with something permanent becomes an easier decision to make. Another plus to non-surgical rhinoplasty is that discomfort and recovery time are minimal. You can have it done on your lunch break, then return to your day.
Dr. Cory Torgerson
Call or write to us to get started
Dr. Torgerson welcomes you to schedule a no-obligation consultation. You can learn about various nose-reshaping solutions and choose the one that suits you best. During your appointment, pictures of your current nose will be taken, and with his state-of-the-art 3D Vectra imaging system, Dr. Torgerson can show you a 360-degree view that will help both of you plan your desired outcome. If the injectable nose job or one of several surgical techniques is right for you, our caring team members will walk you through the process and help you get the look you want. Contact us to set up your appointment today.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?