Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
Nose surgery is called rhinoplasty in medical terms and is the top facial plastic surgery procedure performed in the world
An individual may consider nose surgery when they feel that their nose is not in balanced proportion to the rest of the face, being either too large or too small. Another consideration may be if there is a nasal hump on the bridge of the nose or if the nasal tip is too elevated, wide, or drooping and in need of a lift. Rhinoplasty can also be helpful to correct breathing problems resulting from irregularities, such as a deviated septum, within a patient’s nose. These types of structural problems in the bone and cartilage of the nose can cause restricted and congested breathing issues. A rhinoplasty combined with a septoplasty can correct these problems.
Improve The Appearance Of Their Nose & Overall Facial Features
Reasons For A Rhinoplasty Surgery
Some other common reasons that make an individual a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery are if the patient has a nose that is out of alignment, badly shaped, or crooked due to a birth defect, an accident, or an incident. Patients may also simply desire a rhinoplasty to improve the appearance of their nose and overall facial features. It is important that perfection is not the goal, but simply an achievable, realistic, and natural-looking improvement. Nose surgery is an investment of time for the 1 to 2 weeks of recovery, plus it takes time for the subtleties of the new nasal look to appear as swelling continues to dissipate and the structure continues to settle over the next several months. Because of this, it is not wise to consider rhinoplasty if you have gone through some emotional and stressful times recently. It takes time to adjust to your new look, and being in the right place physically, emotionally, and mentally is very important.
a properly performed rhinoplasty will result in a nose that better compliments and balances a patient’s facial features
Increase Your Confidence With Rhinoplasty
If the prospective patient has any of these nasal imperfections or considerations, is in good health, is mentally fit and stable, and has attainable expectations, then he or she will be a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery. Following nose surgery, there will be some swelling and bruising, but once this has subsided, a properly performed rhinoplasty will result in a nose that better compliments and balances a patient’s facial features.
If nose surgery has been something that you have been considering, it is definitely worthwhile to look into it further. Rhinoplasty reshapes your nose, improving angles, removing bumps, and corrects any issues with the nasal tip. It is one of the best facial plastic surgery procedures proven to increase confidence and to have a significant impact on a patient’s self-image.
Please schedule a consult with Dr. Torgerson today if you are interested in finding out more. A nose surgery consult will provide you information on how rhinoplasty is performed, the qualifications that Dr. Torgerson has as a rhinoplasty expert, the treatment plan and goals uniquely tailored to you and your needs, how to prepare for the nose job, the aftercare and recovery process, the associated costs, the limitations, and the risks as well as other patient rhinoplasty before and after photos.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- History of Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?