A finesse rhinoplasty is the most subtle nasal reconstructive plastic surgery because only minimal changes are made to the nose.
Minor alterations to the nose can result in major enhancements to a person’s overall appearance. Dr. Cory Torgerson’s philosophy coincides with this theory. His goal in surgery is not to change your look, but to modify your existing features so they blend together beautifully, creating a more balanced and completely natural look.
Discuss Your Concerns With An Aesthetic Professional
an honest appraisal of your nose
Today’s society is more concerned about their appearance than previous generations. This is probably the result of digital photography, where photos are instantly available and distributed worldwide, as well as the rise of social media. Because we are seen more readily and more often by multitudes of observers, we have evolved into a society obsessed with perfection. This begs the question . . . what is perfection? Each race and ethnic group worldwide has their own assessment of beauty, and each nationality has distinguishing facial characteristics. Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there are more people seeking rhinoplasty surgery than any other type of facial plastic surgery. They want to ensure that they look beautiful for their beholders!
One size does not fit all, and similarly, one nose does not fit all. A consultation with Dr. Torgerson at his private surgical facility in downtown Toronto will allow you to discuss your concerns with an aesthetic professional. In a private, confidential setting, he will be able to give you an honest appraisal of your nose . . . whether alterations are necessary to ensure it harmonizes with other features or whether nothing should be done at all. Even slight modifications to one part of the nose can be done at the expense of another part of the nose. Dr. Torgerson is a beauty expert and will not move forward with surgery if the patient’s goal is unrealistic or could compromise their appearance in any way.
Let A Proffesional To Assess Your Face
pursuit of perfection
In their pursuit of perfection, some people have become addicted to cosmetic surgery, always feeling they need another procedure to look and feel their best. In these cases, another rhinoplasty, even if it is only a finesse rhinoplasty, may not be possible. Too many revision nose jobs can result in cartilage and bone reduction, leaving nothing structurally left for surgeons to work with.
Finesse rhinoplasty is often sought by people who appear in public frequently such as actors, models, or television hosts. Their livelihood depends on them looking their best, and they want to maintain their professional identity as long as possible.
Normally, a rhinoplasty is conducted under general anaesthesia, but a finesse procedure may be performed under local anaesthetic if the adjustments are minor.
If you are experiencing anxiety because of your nose, perhaps the minor change that a finesse rhinoplasty can offer is your solution. Booking a consultation today at the Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic will allow Dr. Torgerson to assess your face and compile an action plan.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Cost Of Rhinoplasty In Toronto
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- History of Rhinoplasty
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.