For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations
for Your Surgeon
You will increase your chances of having a positive rhinoplasty experience if you approach your surgery with realistic expectations.
As one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto, Dr. Cory Torgerson has had years of experience treating patients for a variety of medical and cosmetic concerns. From his experience, the most common characteristic among those who are unsatisfied with the results of their procedure is that they held unrealistic expectations to begin with.
How to Avoid Disappointment
When it comes to plastic surgery, no two procedures are the same. Since everyone’s anatomy is different, the results of the same procedure may look completely different from one patient to the next.
To avoid regret or disappointment, it is important to understand that while a rhinoplasty will generally help improve your appearance or correct a medical issue that you are suffering from, it is unreasonable to expect flawless results. Patients who seek to correct some aspect of their nose are typically very pleased with their result because they were not expecting their entire appearance to change.
Furthermore, it is unrealistic to expect a rhinoplasty to make your life, marriage, or job better. As with any surgery, there is also always a small risk of complications that may arise or healing to not happen as expected. Therefore, it is best to be prepared for all possible outcomes to avoid disappointment.
The best rhinoplasty surgeons in Toronto will provide a thorough understanding of what a rhinoplasty can and can’t do and how it can benefit the particular patient, given their unique anatomy and goals. At his clinic, Dr. Torgerson also offers the state-of-the-art Vectra 3D imaging system to his patients.
Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon
How Rhinoplasty Can Benefit You?
This advanced photo imaging system takes the guesswork out of the surgical outcome by allowing patients to get a preview of what their results will look like. This tool is invaluable when it comes to helping set realistic expectations before making a decision.
To ensure that you are satisfied with the results of your procedure, it’s important to hold realistic expectations for the recovery period. Although each patient heals differently, you can usually expect the face and particularly the area around the eyes and nose to be fairly swollen for the first few days following the procedure. It is also not uncommon to experience varying degrees of bruising around the nose. Some patients may experience nausea or stuffiness in the first few days too. Typically around a week after the procedure, most patients feel comfortable to return to work. However, it is still important to avoid strenuous activities such as contact sports and to avoid wearing glasses. Usually by the three-week mark, most of the swelling has subsided.
To find out if a Toronto rhinoplasty surgeon can best meet your needs, we welcome you to contact our clinic for an initial consultation. Dr. Torgerson will be pleased to join you on your cosmetic surgery journey. After he meets you in person to assess your individual case and provide his recommendations, you will be in the best position to make a fully informed decision for yourself.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- History of Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Cost Of Rhinoplasty In Toronto
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.