How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
Choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon might seem like a daunting task
The initial step is to choose someone who is not only certified and has the right credentials, but who has experience. A facial plastic surgeon who is accredited and has a successful history of satisfied rhinoplasty patients adds up to a good beginning in your search.
It is the surgeon’s responsibility to examine not only your nose, but also your facial structure and its proportions
The Importance of Consultation
The second step in choosing the right facial plastic surgeon is to book a consultation. You will be able to discuss the concerns you have with your nose and the results you hope to achieve after rhinoplasty surgery. It is the surgeon’s responsibility to examine not only your nose, but also your facial structure and its proportions. Your face will probably be measured as well. The goal is to bring balance between all the features, because a natural-looking nose is the most favourable option. A good facial plastic surgeon will explain the choices that are available to you, discuss any risks or complications that might arise, and make sure that your expectations are realistic. The goal is to choose a top surgeon that will improve your natural look rather than make you look like your favourite movie star.
If you choose to proceed with the rhinoplasty, a second pre-surgery appointment will be scheduled. Here it is important for you to disclose all medical information that you may have missed on your initial medical history forms. Current medications, drug allergies, previous surgeries, smoking, or drug use should all be divulged. What to expect throughout the procedure and during the healing process should be explained, and all applicable consent forms will be signed, so you have complete understanding. Don’t be afraid to ask questions . . . knowledge alleviates anxiety!
Dr. Cory Torgerson is certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Why Choose Dr. Cory Torgerson?
Your decision will involve learning about the private surgery centre where your facial plastic surgery operation will take place. Is it accredited by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)? Do you feel comfortable in its surroundings? How does the facial plastic surgeon’s staff interact with you? Are you treated with respect, or are you simply a number?
Finally, it is essential for you to feel comfortable with the surgeon and confident in their capability to perform the rhinoplasty surgery. By this time, you should have established a rapport with him/her and have complete confidence that they are your best choice.
Dr. Cory Torgerson is certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Following more than 10 years in surgical training, he is one of Canada’s top Facial Plastic Surgeons with extensive experience and a solid reputation. His expertise is acclaimed across North America, and he has been a keynote speaker at training institutes and conferences teaching other surgeons. A “nose job” has been identified as the most difficult of any facial plastic surgery, but Dr. Torgerson is so qualified in this genre that it has become his specialty. For people who are not pleased with the results of a previous rhinoplasty, he also specializes in revision rhinoplasty surgery (also known as secondary rhinoplasty). He will be happy to show you before and after photos of rhinoplasty clients, resulting in definite excitement about your new look and confidence in his surgical ability!
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Alar Base Reduction Rhinoplasty
- African-American Rhinoplasty
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Cost In Toronto
- Do I Need A Rhinoplasty Or Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Before a Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery Consultation, Read This (and Save Time)
- Toronto’s Nose-Reshaping Secrets: Why It’s Getting Harder to Tell Who’s Had Nose Jobs
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons - Toronto’s Best Facial Cosmetic Investment
- The Top Toronto Rhinoplasty Surgeon Guide for 2020
- How Old Do You Have To Be To Get A Nose Job?
- Why Is Rhinoplasty One Of The Hardest Procedures?
- What Will Your Rhinoplasty Cost Be? It Depends on These 3 Things
- When to Consider Nose Surgery: Pros & Cons
- What To Expect On The Day of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- What You Should Know About Revision Rhinoplasty
- What Is The Healing Process After Nose Surgery?
- What is the Cost of a Rhinoplasty?
- What is Involved in Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- What is a Rhinoplasty?
- Using Implants in Rhinoplasty
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - Surgeon’s Tips for Best Results
- Toronto Surgeons Recommend Mentally Preparing for Best Rhinoplasty Results
- Toronto Rhinoplasty - What’s The Best Time To Meet With a Surgeon?
- Toronto Nose Reshaping Success: How to Overcome 5 Obstacles
- Toronto Nose-Reshaping Surgery: What Can It Do for You?
- Things to Consider Before a Rhinoplasty
- Surgical Facial Masculinization Procedures For Men
- Septoplasty Functional Rhinoplasty : Toronto
- Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty: What Is The Difference?
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Rhinoplasty Do’s and Don’ts
- Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Toronto Share the Best Tips to Get You Ready for a Nose Job
- Rhinoplasty Toronto – Reviews Might Not Tell You These 7 Essential Things
- Rhinoplasty Before and After
- Rhinoplasty Questions and Answers
- Rhinoplasty, Social Media, and DIY — Where Are We Headed?
- Potential Side effects of Rhinoplasty
- Post-Rhinoplasty Healing Timeline
- Recovery from Rhinoplasty – Day 1 to One Year
- Nose Reshaping Before & After Photos on Smartphones: Can You Trust?
- Planning a Rhinoplasty? 3 Must-Know Factors That Affect Results
- Nose Reshaping Toronto: The Cosmetic Surgery That Fits Everyone
- Nose Surgery Before and After
- Nose Surgery Cost
- Nose Surgery Toronto
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) Surgery
- Nose Surgery Overview
- Nose-Reshaping Surgery in Toronto: Why Is It Still in Demand (and What Alternative is Catching Up?)
- Nasal Implant FAQ
- Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Learn Why Nose Reshaping Without Surgery in Toronto Is So Tempting
- How to Choose a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
- How Often Can You Get Plastic Surgery?
- How Do I Prepare for a Nose Surgery Procedure?
- How Long Does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
- History of Rhinoplasty
- For Toronto Rhinoplasty Results You Love, It’s Best to Have Realistic Expectations for Your Surgeon
- Five Interesting Facts About Rhinoplasty
- Finesse Rhinoplasty
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery and the Broken Nose
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Dr. Torgerson’s Rhinoplasty and Injectable Nose Job: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- Are You Curious About Rhinoplasty Recovery? These Tips Can Help It Go Smoothly
- 3 Tips for Selecting the Best Rhinoplasty Approach with Your Toronto Surgeon
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Enhance Your Nose (3 Are Non-Surgical)
- 10 Questions to Ask Before a Rhinoplasty
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.